Alkass U17 Cup - Rangers Youth Win the Cup

baselbear

Official Ticketer
Bayern drew their last match and thus came 3rd in their section so we play ESS in the quarter final.

Match should be on Facebook at 1.35.

As BB said 1:35 KO
6pvpf4.jpg

Looking forward to this, the quality has been really good so far.

I think we underestimated Aspire due to their result against Raja. I had never heard of the academy but I've looked in to it and seen how impressive it is, no shame getting beat off them. They beat Real Madrid in the final in 2014 & 2016. Real beat them in the final in 2017 and PSG won it last year.

We'll play the winners or losers of Real Madrid v Kashiwa Reysol, depending on our result.

Kennedy, Coombes and Dickson are looking like players at that level. Lovely football being played by rangers

Kennedy, Coombes and Dickson are looking like players at that level. Lovely football being played by rangers
Lyle looks really good too.

McLelland hasn’t been too involved today as ESS aren’t offering much but I thought his distribution the other day was superb from CB.

Big thing from that first 45 is every player we have looks very comfortable on the ball. Even the centre backs have played some tidy passes into midfield.

Decent first half with both teams looking to attack. Rangers deserve to be in front though. A cracking goal by Coombes who looks a real good one for the future.

Playing well, creating chances - and missing them. We should have this game won already but, every now and again, ESS get through on the break and our goalkeeper has been called upon to save us. Need a second to kill them off.

Real Madrid or Kashiwa (Japan) in the semi-final if we win. PSG and Bayern Munich already out.

Back