All 92 remaining English Premier League games to be shown live in UK

rangeral

Premier League Shareholders today agreed to a new provisional restart date for the 2019/20 season of Wednesday 17 June, provided that all safety requirements are in place. Aston Villa v Sheffield United and Manchester City v Arsenal, postponed due to the Carabao Cup final, will now take place on 17 June, followed by a full match round beginning on Friday 19 June. Due to COVID-19, matches will take place behind closed doors.

All matches shown live in UK

Shareholders also approved a proposal that would see all 92 remaining matches broadcast live in the UK by the League’s existing broadcast partners: Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport and Amazon Prime.

Premier League Chief Executive Richard Masters said: "Today we have provisionally agreed to resume the Premier League on Wednesday 17 June. "But this date cannot be confirmed until we have met all the safety requirements needed, as the health and welfare of all participants and supporters is our priority.

"The Premier League and our clubs are proud to have incredibly passionate and loyal supporters. It is important to ensure as many people as possible can watch the matches at home. We will continue to work step-by-step and in consultation with all our stakeholders as we move towards resuming the 2019/20 season."

"Sadly, matches will have to take place without fans in stadiums, so we are pleased to have come up with a positive solution for supporters to be able to watch all the remaining 92 matches.

The planned kick-off times in the UK for live matches will also differ from the traditional times.

Scheduled kick-off times

Weekend matches will be scheduled as follows (all times BST):

Friday 20:00
Saturday 12:30, 15:00, 17:30; 20:00
Sunday 12:00, 14:00, 16:30; 19:00
Monday 20:00

Midweek matches will be scheduled as follows (all times BST):

Tuesday 18:00; 20:00
Wednesday 18:00; 20:00
Thursday 18:00; 20:00

Sky Sports - 64 games including 25 free to air on Pick TV

BBC - 4 games - 1st time since season 1987/88 that they will show a live top flight game

BT Sport 20 games

Amazon Prime 4 games

Below the what Sky Sports and BT Sport picked before the season was stopped

Week 30

Saturday 14 March 2020
12:30 Watford v Leicester (BT Sport)
17:30 Aston Villa v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Sunday 15 March 2020
14:00 West Ham v Wolves (Sky Sports)
16:30 Spurs v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Monday 16 March 2020
20:00 Everton v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Week 31

Friday 20 March 2020
20:00 Spurs v West Ham (Sky Sports)

Saturday 21 March 2020
12:30 Chelsea v Man City (BT Sport)
17:30 Liverpool v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)

Sunday 22 March 2020
14:00 Leicester v Brighton (Sky Sports)
16:30 Southampton v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Week 32

Saturday 4 April
12:30 Aston Villa v Wolves (BT)
17:30 Sheff Utd v Spurs (Sky)

Sunday 5 April
14:00 West Ham v Chelsea (Sky)
16:30 Man City v Liverpool (Sky)

Monday 6 April
20:00 Everton v Leicester (Sky)

Week 33

Saturday 11 April
12:30 Man Utd v AFC Bournemouth (BT)
17:30 Spurs v Everton (Sky)

Sunday 12 April
14:00 Chelsea v Watford (Sky)
16:30 Liverpool v Aston Villa (Sky)

Monday 13 April
20:00 Wolves v Arsenal (Sky)

Week 34

Saturday 18 April
12:30 Crystal Palace v Chelsea (Sky)
17:30 Arsenal v Leicester (Sky)

Sunday 19 April
14:00 Sheff Utd v Wolves (Sky)
16:30 Aston Villa v Man Utd (Sky)

Monday 20 April
20:00 Brighton v Liverpool (Sky)

Week 35

Saturday 25 April
12:30 Liverpool v Burnley (BT)
17:30 Brighton v Man City (Sky)

Sunday 26 April
14:00 Sheff Utd v Chelsea (Sky)
16:30 Spurs v Arsenal (Sky)

Monday 27 April
20:00 Aston Villa v Crystal Palace (Sky)

Last edited:
I can't help but think the only two reasons our league was called early
Teams needed money to survive and the fat Japanese runs the show
So cash is king over sporting integrity and the fat Japanese just gets what he wants
Absolutely scunnered with it all
Oh and the Scottish cup will be back on soon as we all knew it would be

I suppose this will be a roaring success and we’ll never go back to the “old ways”. Like Laliga, the Premier League will now be drawn out in staggered fixtures going forward.

I take it with 10 weekend slots there will be no overlap, but could be midweek?

Yes for weekend otherwise they probably wouldn't have added the extra 2

Final Day should all the same time

Midweek might be something like this as per the current mid-week timeslot of 7.30pm & 8.15pm

Tuesday & Wednesday 3 6pm games & 1 8pm game

Thursday 1 6pm game & 1 8pm game

Last edited:
It shows what a sham the Doncaster/McLennan/Liewell carve up is.I get it some clubs were desperate for cash but with some creative thinking this could have been achieved.
The premiership teams could have played 3 games a week for a couple of weeks and that would have seen a conclusion to the league on the pitch.
We were forced to play more games than this in 2008 to maintain sportin g integrity,so what has changed?

Pissed off. I don't see why SPFL couldn't do this.
Oh wait a minute I do.

We really are seen as second class in England

This isn't about how Scottish Football is seen in England.

The difference is the SPFL wanted to hand the filth the league by hook or crook.

The EPL are giving Liverpool the opportunity to win their first title in 30 years - Their 1st of the EPL era, the right way...

ON THE PITCH

That’s where the Tim’s don’t get it. They bang on about winning the League anyway which they might well have done . Their fear was always the League being called Null and Void as it should have been if not completed. Hence the indecent haste to call the season over and the end result of the total clusterf@ck we have now

I don't have the subscription channels but the BBC could do well out of this. The relegation battle will be the most interesting thing once Liverpool wrap up the title.

Rangers should be asking why this wasn't possible in Scotland to ensure the league title was actually won on merit.

Corrupt bastards.
The thing that really burns me is we were told categorically closed door games were just not possible in Scotland. Then a week later they are talking about restarting the season in two months time with closed door games. You literally couldn’t make it up!

You have to reckon they dont even realize the bare faced lies they are telling now

That’s where the Tim’s don’t get it. They bang on about winning the League anyway which they might well have done . Their fear was always the League being called Null and Void as it should have been if not completed. Hence the indecent haste to call the season over and the end result of the total clusterf@ck we have now

Personally I think it was all about the CL slot. There was a chance that UEFA were going to discuss handing out CL slots based on european points accrued this season which would have given it to us. There was a realistic chance that this might have happened as it was one of the few ways that Athletico Madrid would have got in next year so there was a power player wanting it plus it bringing more cash to UEFA.

Celtic couldn’t afford this literally or figuratively. So Scotland had to rush to declare them champions before any decisions were made by UEFA so that the SPFL could declare the league complete with Celtic champions and no need to look for alternate selection criteria.

Hence Doncaster’s letter to UEFA declaring this status 6 days before the vote. Having lied in that letter, they then had to make sure that the ‘official’ position backed up the letter as soon as possible and hope that no one noticed the real timings. This explains the unseemly rush to get the vote done so quickly and the corruption to force through the result.

The thing that really burns me is we were told categorically closed door games were just not possible in Scotland. Then a week later they are talking about restarting the season in two months time with closed door games. You literally couldn’t make it up!

You have to reckon they dont even realize the bare faced lies they are telling now

I think Doncaster has told so many lies over the last 2 months that he can't keep up with what lie he told to who.

Now that the investigation has been kaiboshed he probably doesn't care.

Personally I think it was all about the CL slot. There was a chance that UEFA were going to discuss handing out CL slots based on european points accrued this season which would have given it to us. There was a realistic chance that this might have happened as it was one of the few ways that Athletico Madrid would have got in next year so there was a power player wanting it plus it bringing more cash to UEFA.

Celtic couldn’t afford this literally or figuratively. So Scotland had to rush to declare them champions before any decisions were made by UEFA so that the SPFL could declare the league complete with Celtic champions and no need to look for alternate selection criteria.

Hence Doncaster’s letter to UEFA declaring this status 6 days before the vote. Having lied in that letter, they then had to make sure that the ‘official’ position backed up the letter as soon as possible and hope that no one noticed the real timings. This explains the unseemly rush to get the vote done so quickly and the corruption to force through the result.

Probably closer to the truth than many would realise.

The SFA still haven't been questioned as to why Maxwell co-signed the letter to UEFA.

Any word on the English Championship, can’t see anything

Nothing yet. Testing is ongoing. Two Fulham players have tested positive. A lot more football to be played in that division than the PL.

About 82 meaningless ones with no fans, can't say I'll be tuning in too much.

Same for me. Most of the games will be like training games. Off the pitch, I can't see fans, Liverpool and Villa in particular, staying away from grounds when games are being played.

Probably closer to the truth than many would realise.

The SFA still haven't been questioned as to why Maxwell co-signed the letter to UEFA.

I genuinely can’t see any other explanation. Just on the 9-in-a-row thing, Celtic would surely have preferred to have completed the season as, through gritted teeth, I have to admit that they were in significant pole position and it would have avoided the asterix that will now always be labelled.

And what was the ridiculous rush to get the thing done? If it was just about awarding them the league then they could have taken as long as they wanted. There was no prospect of football returning any time soon. We all know that money could have been released at any time to support clubs without ending the league. They could have taken time to come up with a decent proposal to support the small clubs, have a sensible restructuring plan - temporary or not - and had a common sense discussion about what to do. And then ended the league with everyone feeling listened to even if they weren’t completely happy. If that had been done then even many of our support would have accepted it.

The only thing that explains the rush is that there was a deadline. And the way that the letter was sent to UEFA proves to me that the time pressure came from that decision.

This will probably mean the end of my sky sports and bt sports discount with virgin

I genuinely can’t see any other explanation. Just on the 9-in-a-row thing, Celtic would surely have preferred to have completed the season as, through gritted teeth, I have to admit that they were in significant pole position and it would have avoided the asterix that will now always be labelled.

And what was the ridiculous rush to get the thing done? If it was just about awarding them the league then they could have taken as long as they wanted. There was no prospect of football returning any time soon. We all know that money could have been released at any time to support clubs without ending the league. They could have taken time to come up with a decent proposal to support the small clubs, have a sensible restructuring plan - temporary or not - and had a common sense discussion about what to do. And then ended the league with everyone feeling listened to even if they weren’t completely happy. If that had been done then even many of our support would have accepted it.

The only thing that explains the rush is that there was a deadline. And the way that the letter was sent to UEFA proves to me that the time pressure came from that decision.

They were in pole position but we don't know what would have happened.

The talk is that they would have extended their lead further which they might have done but the thing is, unlike the EPL, we had the chance to cut that lead significantly to 4 points through winning 3 games of football. Regardless of whether we would or not - the chance was there. That's what their argument would have been in a role reversal situation.

The stories that came out about UEFA co-efficient points possibly being used along with possible Null & Void across Europe is what would have put the sh*ters up them. The SFPL AND the SFA were happy to go along with the plan.

Again Maxwell needs to be questioned as to WHY he co-signed a letter lying to or misleading UEFA about the state of play in Scottish Football.

Good to see, titles and relegations will be finished fairly.
We’ll now have a clamour to finish the Scottish cup without the hint of shame or integrity.

Provisional schedule for June and early July
*Between four to six of these fixtures are likely to be moved before the final schedule is published.
**All matches Premier League unless stated

Wednesday, June 17
Aston Villa v Sheffield United 6pm SKY
Manchester City v Arsenal 8pm SKY

Friday, June 19
Norwich v Southampton 6pm SKY
Tottenham v Manchester United 8pm SKY

Saturday, June 20
Watford v Leicester 12.30pm BT
Brighton v Arsenal 3pm BT
West Ham v Wolves 5.30pm SKY
Bournemouth v Crystal Palace 7.45pm BBC