All charges against hearts and hibs dropped

uneasydaz

Hearts and Hibs have seen Scottish FA charges against them dropped at a Hampden hearing.

The clubs were both charged by the governing body over a mass confrontation between players during last October's Edinburgh derby.

Hibs striker Flo Kamberi was sent off following the bust-up, which came during a heated second half at Tynecastle.

Easter Road head coach Neil Lennon was struck with a coin, Jam Tarts keeper Zdenek Zlamal was floored by a fan and assistant referees were targeted as tensions spilled over during the game.

Both Edinburgh clubs received notices of complaint for the clash between players following Kamberi's challenge on Hearts midfielder Oli Bozanic, charging them with breaching Rule 204, which reads: "Where three or more players and/or members of Team Staff from one team are involved in a confrontation with opposing players and/or members of Team Staff of the opposing team during and/or directly after a match."

A panel convened to consider the charges on Monday with both cases dismissed and no further action taken

Hibs fans over exuberance did seem to evade their gaze when they won the Scottish Cup so this should come as no surprise. Textbook case of a response due to outcry then a sweep under the carpet once the public has lost interest.

I've said it on here before but one of the core issues with Scottish Football is how they have let standards slip and once they slip a bit, it's an extremely sudden drop. Refereeing standards, disciplinary issues dealt with by sfa/spfl boards, if they maintained high standards and were consistent with their rulings and judgments, it would be hard to have an issue with them.

What about the sectarianism,anti Irish caflic racism towards the lurgen bigot,
You mean to say that was unfounded,lies and playing the victim was all just in his head and his cronies heads.
Not like that lot to have a big chip on there shoulder!!
Wonder if sturgeon will be quick enough to retract her statement in holyrood or will that not suit her agenda for the caflic vote.

Probably couldn't proceed as it would require evidence heard against the Lurgan bigot. No way was that ever going to happen with the corrupted SFA.

Cant believe they haven't charged Levein yet. I expected then to let Lennon away with it but not Levein. A decent lawyer gets the charges against us thrown out on that alone.

tenor.gif

Did they eventually capture and jail the racist sectarian bigot coin that when thrown instantly causes facial damage - that's the most important thing!!!

So is it ok to throw coins now?
To be fair this is purely to do with the conduct of the players. Since their is no strict liability then the clubs aren’t directly liable for the conduct of the supporters as long as adequate security is in place.

F*ck me!! A manager, linserna and goal keeper all assaulted by supporters in the same match and there's no case to answer? I can only imagine the size of the book that would be hurled our way if our support had been involved.

I take it the compliance officer is still in the process of pulling together Levein's "bringing the game into disrepute" charge after getting ripped into a referee? Or is that something else that only applies to Rangers? :rolleyes:

They got the Scottish government and police involved for less in a game between us and Celtc.

YIP

After that game The SNP and their Police Scotland SS brought in what they thought was the most anti-Scottish/British draconian laws until people started bombarding them with examples of sectarianism & racism from people they deemed as untermensch

We dodged a bullet in 2014 so-called indyref.

No problem with Hertz and HIVs at Tynecastle.

No problem for HIVs at Hampden

But McCoist getting into a shoving match like you would see in a primary school playground with Lennon when he was at celtc provokes utter outrage, mega press headlines, TV programmes, discussions in Holyrood and a whole new swathe of legislation.

Hmm, that figures.

So everything that went on that night is perfectly acceptable in the eyes of the SFA....:eek:

What a farcical governing body we have running our game , a laughing stock and I don’t think there is a single bit of credibility in that organisation

When McCullough nearly had his eye taken out by that Motherwell fan and his brolly nothing was done. When Lee Wallace was punched in the face by a Hibs fan nothing was done. Hearts have a player punched by - yes - Hibs fans - again. Nothing was done. At least they are consistent. Consistently corrupt.

Back