All fan videos and pics from Seville in the one place thread

Hope everyone going has a great time but, just ,if we could not write the headlines for the media who probably already have their teams out there with their phones at the ready to video our fans.

We also don't need to give them gifts of videos and pictures so maybe protect your tweets if your on Twitter so your videos/pictures are only seen by your mates and followers.

Anyone else having trouble posting photos? Everything above the comments box is greyed out and I can't click on anything?

Anyone else having trouble posting photos? Everything above the comments box is greyed out and I can't click on anything?
Ha ha - this is from 2018 but its still the best way. For photos only.

FFS, folks still struggling to post images. Here it is again:

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

Last edited:

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link.

I've posted tons of photos on here in the past, it's just the past week or so this has happened.

It's not just for photos I can't seem to click on the emojis or anything for some reason

I've posted tons of photos on here in the past, it's just the past week or so this has happened.

It's not just for photos I can't seem to click on the emojis or anything for some reason
That all sounds a bit weird.

Belts and braces approach would be to logout, clear cache/cookies and then login again. Might work, might not.

May be it's been limited by admin to ease the load.

Take the week off big man @Valley Bluenose!

Take the week off big man @Valley Bluenose!
Ha, I wish. I'm addicted. Been crabbit as anything for the last few days -and its shown in my posts - but resigned myself this morning to the fact I'm not going to get a ticket for Seville. Can't justify the cost and probably a struggle to get there now anyway.

I'm at peace with that and good karma has been restored.:))

Ha, I wish. I'm addicted. Been crabbit as anything for the last few days -and its shown in my posts - but resigned myself this morning to the fact I'm not going to get a ticket for Seville. Can't justify the cost and probably a struggle to get there now anyway.

My brother text me last night telling me he got a ticket and had booked the flight. I’m absolutely delighted for him.
I couldn’t justify the spend and miss a week of work being self employed, but we have agreed to the Super Cup in Helsinki!;)

Seeing as it's too late for you to go if you do get offered a ticket I'll take it B-D

SNP politicians will be spending all their time franticly looking for videos of so called 'vile anti Irish racism' to get raging about.

Hope everyone going has a great time but, just ,if we could not write the headlines for the media who probably already have their teams out there with their phones at the ready to video our fans.

We also don't need to give them gifts of videos and pictures so maybe protect your tweets if your on Twitter so your videos/pictures are only seen by your mates and followers.

Think we ALL got your first post , no need to keep reminding us FFS

Back