All Kit Now 50% Off

Been waiting on the coaching training gear coming down in price. Choking for the 1/2 zip at a decent price.

It was all still full price when I was in last week - just the lots that were reduced - might go get a couple of pairs of the shorts for my holiday at end of the month.

I’ve just bought the away and 3rd kits with player names and numbers.

Although I’ve bought scores of tops over the years, the last time I had a number on my shirt was on the 78-82 home kit.

(9 for DJ, in case anyone was wondering).

They sell out of the coaching kit a lot it seems. Makes me think there won't be a lot of excess stock at a decent price.

Been waiting on the away blue shorts coming back in stock. They've only had 2xl and 3xl.

Reckon they will become available again??

Going to get a few items for presents, what are the sizes like? I'm thinking the 3 shirts and shorts, in particular .

It was all still full price when I was in last week - just the lots that were reduced - might go get a couple of pairs of the shorts for my holiday at end of the month.

Size up on the shorts, they’re pretty neat

I bought my wee boy the full kit for his Christmas and it's far too big (my fault for being an idiot with regards to size).

Is the online store affiliated with the St Enochs Square shop? Would I be able to go in and swap the strip I'd bought online?

I still have the receipt and it's been unworn, hanging in my wardrobe for the last 3 months.

I bought my wee boy the full kit for his Christmas and it's far too big (my fault for being an idiot with regards to size).

Is the online store affiliated with the St Enochs Square shop? Would I be able to go in and swap the strip I'd bought online?

I still have the receipt and it's been unworn, hanging in my wardrobe for the last 3 months.
3 months will be too late for a refund.

Not looking for a refund bud, just a swap of size if possible.

If not, c'est la vie.

Is the online store one and the same as the St Enochs store?
Says on the website returns / refunds can be sent back to the website or taken into the St Enochs shop. Within 28 days of purchase though.

RETURNS

If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us, along with your receipt within 28 days of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes that have been personalised cannot be returned.
Returns can be made by sending the items to:
The Gers Online Store
Returns Dept
Unit D Lutyens Industrial Estate
Bilton Road
Basingstoke
RG24 8LJ

When returning the item by post we would advise that you send the goods by special delivery. As we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty.
Please allow 7-10 days for the processing of returns.
You may also return goods to our store in St Enochs Square, Glasgow city centre, please ensure you take your proof of purchase with you.
30 St Enoch Square
Glasgow
G1 4DB

Opening Hours:
Monday – Saturday 9.30 to 5.30
Sunday – 11.00 to 5.00
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if it appears that the item has been tampered with, incorrectly washed or subjected to more than reasonable wear and tear. This does not affect your statutory rights.

Reactions: lwl
Standard price for kit nowadays for big clubs.

Some of them are somehow comfortably more than that.

Haven’t bought a strip in years but in my head it was still about £40 max. I’d be expecting top quality for that price. Understand the bigger picture is money into the club though and they will sell regardless

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a baby version of the top? My wee boy is 9 weeks old and was hoping to get him in his colours for the game at the end of the month.

Haven’t bought a strip in years but in my head it was still about £40 max. I’d be expecting top quality for that price. Understand the bigger picture is money into the club though and they will sell regardless

To get the full Man United ‘supporter version’ last year was skinning you not far off £200, the shorts were £40!

Anyone know if/when the Training Kit and Hummel leisure stuff will be discounted? I'm not going to buy anything from that range now, if it will be discounted in a week or so.

I'm heading to Ibrox in 10 minutes so are we still buying from the superstore or has the fat spiv made it a money making scheme for him.

If it is I'm no goin in.

Bump.

Received my Orange kit today.

Quality and fit isn't as good as the home, but it's nice all the same.

Anyone know if/when the Training Kit and Hummel leisure stuff will be discounted? I'm not going to buy anything from that range now, if it will be discounted in a week or so.
Most training kit has been out of stock for over 4 months unless you are fatter than Michelle McManus

It's a good deal. I already have them but my home top got signed by some players so I've ordered a new one I can wear.

The grandkids I've got new kits (the orange ones this time). I see it as a form of brain washing them in the way of the force/people. We wouldn't want them turning to the dark side (although neither parent really cares about football).

Bump.

Received my Orange kit today.

Quality and fit isn't as good as the home, but it's nice all the same.

What is the fit like on the orange top ? I found the home to be smaller than a normal size Large which I wasn’t expecting

Are the stars and Hummel letters on anyone else’s home top (maybe others) hanging off at the edges? Just wondering if that is just the norm or if the one I bought is having issues ...

Back