All Or Nothing - Man City Documentary

TheSpaceCowboy

Watched this over the weekend,would love to see a similar behind the scenes documentary series at Ibrox.
Have we had anything similar does anyone know?

What's the name of the All Blacks one mate?

Same series bro. All or Nothing.

I loved the part where the Lions get a draw in the series against them. They are celebrating it (as you would) and it then shows the All Blacks players, they are utterly devastated, to the point you think one of them has bloody died.

The way football has gone now, I've found myself watching a bit more rugby and rugby documentaries. Frightening what these guys put their bodies through.

Was mainly a glossy infomercial for the Abu Dhabi United Group.

Very little depth to it.

Yup this is what I thought, and then decided to show Fabian Delph being all aggressive and sweary, a lot, to prove how tough the English game is. As said, it felt completely manufactured.

Though Guardiola came across really well though.

Yup this is what I thought, and then decided to show Fabian Delph being all aggressive and sweary, a lot, to prove how tough the English game is. As said, it felt completely manufactured.

Pep was an irritating prick I thought. Cringed during his team talks

Haha

Who wants to say it?

Reactions: VGM

The English players like Delph and Stones came across as bawbags.

Kompany seemed like a good cnunt.

The English players like Delph and Stones came across as bawbags.

Kompany seemed like a good cnunt.

I've no clue how Stones is a Man City player. Will never win the CL with him as first choice imo.

Agree about Kompany. Good guy.

Back