All Or Nothing - Tottenham Hotspur - Now on Prime

I thought Kane and Lloris were bad at pre match speeches but Winks gives them a run, looks like that was the first time he'd ever sworn.

As people have said he seems like a nice genuine lad but I dont rate him as a player at all. Just plays safe 10 yard passes and points at things, hardly an inspiring captain even if only for one game
He grew up a spurs supporter, gets to captain the team he loves for the first time and that was the best he could muster to get them fired up. Think every supporter has dreamed of giving the pre match team talk and not a single one would be like that.

The Delle Ali outbursts smack of petulance and knowing the camera is in so throw something to show that you are bothered.

Didn't even sound convincing with what he was saying either.

Mourinho needs some shithousery and bastards in that team.

I ca
Talent, coaches etc

it’s easy to see why Spurs never win. When people like Kane, Dier and Alli are seen as team leaders then there’s always going to be issues.
Could you imagine Kane in a changing room with Keane, Terry, Adams, Vieira? Even modern players like Ramos, Chiellini, Godin? he’s a riddy of a captain
I cant take Kane seriously as a captain.

Finished it this morning, quite enjoyed it. Leeds one is definitely better.

Most of the spurs players are boring as %^*& man, it's been touched on but the pre-match speeches to get the players fired up were pathetic.

Mourinho is class and it was good to see that personal side of him, I thought he would just have been an arrogant prick but he's actually brand new.

Dele Alli is a wank as well.

Spurs have one winner in their whole squad, and that's the keeper. He seems to be the only one who buys into Mourinho's aggressive mentality.
Watching spurs v Everton at the weekend shows that the players are not interested in fighting or winning. Mourinho won't last there as long as the players continue to be weak willed. Dele Alli is a perfect example.

I’ve just finished watching this now. Thought it was good up until the last couple of episodes, not a lot they could do around the coronavirus one and the last episode lack the punch due to Spurs faltering towards the end of the season. Was great to see Mourinho behind the scenes. As someone who takes coaching quite seriously I was a little disappointed about the lack of training footage (couldn’t nick stuff from it!) but I guess they aren’t allowed to film the real technical detail that goes on. Was interesting in one episode it showed 2 players in the medical room watching a training game and they mentioned that they hardly played games under Mourinho which could mean a lot of it was tactical and therefore not shown.

The coronavirus episode is one of the most boring things I have ever witnessed.

And I've seen Kraftwerk "live".

Finished it this morning, quite enjoyed it. Leeds one is definitely better.

Most of the spurs players are boring as %^*& man, it's been touched on but the pre-match speeches to get the players fired up were pathetic.

Mourinho is class and it was good to see that personal side of him, I thought he would just have been an arrogant prick but he's actually brand new.

Dele Alli is a wank as well.

This guy wouldn’t look out of place in that dressing room

maxresdefault.jpg

What a soulless club Spurs are and this programme highlights it.
Sundays defeat was no surprise after watching this.

I was totally drawn in by episodes 1-6 but like others, I found this weeks episodes to be really insipid.

What a soulless club Spurs are and this programme highlights it.
Sundays defeat was no surprise after watching this.
If the cameras hadnt been there i think Mourinho wouldve been plastering the wall with the players after the Wolves game. 3 Wolves goals were identical, waltzing the length of the pitch with Spurs players backing out of tackling in case they fouled them.

I’ve got what is probably an irrational dislike of Mourhino, like that old t*sser in the mullet with the violin, so my views are probably not to be trusted. But I think Spurs are going backwards , they had a shot at it and blew it, and Mourhino after some modest success will no doubt fall out with everyone and leave.
I’d pay good money to watch his severance negotiations with Levy.

After watching them all and from seeing Mourinho from the outside for years whilst reporters are saying he’s done etc. The guys a winner. He knows what it takes to get the job done and you can clearly see that he knows that squad were shit.

Dele Alli comes across as a wank.

After watching them all and from seeing Mourinho from the outside for years whilst reporters are saying he’s done etc. The guys a winner. He knows what it takes to get the job done and you can clearly see that he knows that squad were shit.

Agree. All hes achieved has been done on the back of great players who were also winners.
This Spurs team are bang average at best.

Big Eric Dier was spot on pulling him up then Dele shat it a bit. He was making it sound like it was everyone elses fault while literally 10 minutes previously it showed you the manager commenting on Dele not picking up a run v Leipzig.

They got knocked out the FA cup at home to a pisspoor Norwich side. Jose played his part in that.

Finished the series last night. Overall it's good but they should have mentioned more that Spurs had injuries. We only heard about that every five minutes. :rolleyes:

And how boring must they be when the most exciting content they can get is Dele Alli taking about learning to make beans.

I thought it was average and if anything highlights how much it’s gonna crash and burn at spurs - average players who have one of the best managers ever and they look like they couldn’t care less when he speaks ( Kane , loris, son aside)

prime example being Danny rose - holding out for a Move to Milan and ends up at Newcastle

Away from all the glitz football is still the same game, with the same need for effort and teamwork; and basically the tactics mean very little without the player asked to play in them. What was Jock Wallace's word, character?; this is exactly the same thing Mourinho is saying really.

Think Mourinho enjoyed it when Dier was having a go at Dele Alli and Lloris at Son. Thought Son was going to burst into tears.
Too many times the players just accept bad results and don’t get angry enough about it. The programme certainly shows how pampered the modern day big club player is. Treated like royalty.

Glad there’s more to come from Leeds, they are a club and a team with a bit of passion about them.
Even Sunderland ended getting a bit of sympathy from me, again they’re a football club not a business.
With Spurs and partiicularly Levy it’s money first, second and third.
And why does Harry Kane go to and from training in the back of a luxury people carrier?

Glad there’s more to come from Leeds, they are a club and a team with a bit of passion about them.
Even Sunderland ended getting a bit of sympathy from me, again they’re a football club not a business.
With Spurs and partiicularly Levy it’s money first, second and third.
And why does Harry Kane go to and from training in the back of a luxury people carrier?
Probably pull a hammy driving himself

Said are far too nice. Not one player would kick someone and walk away, everyone of them would pick them up and apologise. I’m surprised Jose rates Dier, Winks and Dele so highly, for me their exactly what’s wrong with that team... English and overrated.
Dier would rather pick a fight with a fan in the stand than on the pitch.

Did I miss it or did the completely miss out the part where Son broke Gomes leg?

Watched all of the football docs.
Sunderland, great watch because you got to see everything warts and all

Leeds, interesting because of the Bielsa back story

Tottenham, bang average

Man City, gave up half way through episode two, boring

Probably the most uninspiring team talks before and at half time from the players you will ever see. And meanwhile in the other dressing room the same is being said by the other team probably with much more venom and passion !

Probably the most uninspiring team talks before and at half time from the players you will ever see. And meanwhile in the other dressing room the same is being said by the other team probably with much more venom and passion !
I agree, but it appeared from watching the programme that Mourinho's strength lay both in one on one chats, and his attention to detail. His attention to detail during one half time was impressive, I felt. Until watching this I'd have doubted him at Spurs, but he may well get it right there; especially if he signs the players he really wants to be there.

I enjoyed the first few episodes but the rest just bored me to tears. The Spurs team needs a Graham Robert's, Gary Mabbut type to give them a kick up the arse. Spurs have always been a great club but a couple of cup wins in the last 30 years is just not good enough. Spurs have always been that team who on their day are world beaters but are dross on others.

Last edited:
If the cameras hadnt been there i think Mourinho wouldve been plastering the wall with the players after the Wolves game. 3 Wolves goals were identical, waltzing the length of the pitch with Spurs players backing out of tackling in case they fouled them.
I'm not sure mate. Mourinho has looked for years like a burst ball and seems to have lost that passion he had when he was younger.

Back in his first stint with Chelsea and also at Inter he was the handsome, witty, charming and knowledgeable manager, but Real Madrid just broke him and he became a cantankerous and grumpy old cunt within a matter of months. His inability to handle Ronaldo - the first ego he has encountered which is as big as his - and coming out a loser in that battle was a body blow to him. Until Real Madrid, he had been THE boss and had loved to make an example of any high flying egos so commonplace in modern football - Ronaldo won that battle and it was the first time Mourinho was a player's bitch.

He is so invested in himself he isn't interested in progressing or changing his approach and for me he's been left behind by football. It was an absolute miracle that he won the league with Chelsea second time round, and the speed with which it unravelled was frightening.

An odd character. Will be gone from Spurs by Christmas.

I never saw the City one but you’re probably right. I liked how you got to know the ‘little people’ in the Sunderland one, I thought there might be more of that and more about the impact or interaction with the communities, but it really is just Jose cam which gets old fast.

But yeah I was really interested to hear more from Dele about how he brushes his teeth and wipes his arse.
The Sunderland one was funny because you had the complete tosspots, that Adagio for Strings guy or the Will Grigg geezer.

The spurs one is emblematic of the team, if they were a packet of crisps they’d be salt and shake.

I gave up after the Danny Rose one.

I‘ve seen 2 or 3 episodes is it worth finishing the season
In all honesty I’d say no, others will say yes but after the Danny Rose episode (the main bit of humour) I lost interest. It’s all very mundane except Jose and Son, who seem the only two folk with any sort of personality whatsoever.

In all honesty I’d say no, others will say yes but after the Danny Rose episode (the main bit of humour) I lost interest. It’s all very mundane except Jose and Son, who seem the only two folk with any sort of personality whatsoever.
Thanks, maybe give it a miss. What’s the Danny rose one about?

Thanks, maybe give it a miss. What’s the Danny rose one about?
It’s not a centric episode (I know I made it sound like that) basically he’s just being the ladies front bottom he is. Jose tells him he hasn’t been good enough and should go on loan, he tries to go above Jose to Levy. Levy then tells him he’s going on loan and that only two underwhelming clubs want him. He then responds by saying “what about Milan?”.

Watched clips and said no straight away! I’ve since watched the first 5 / 6 episodes in the last couple of days! Have to admit I’ve enjoyed it, Rose came across a bit of a dick, didn’t get the answer he wanted so went above the manager!! I had an opinion of Levy which I have to say has changed some what, came across well imo.

Back