All posters with social media-Lets attack them on this breach of the rules

captcaveman

The rumours are that all Scottish football should be shut down for 2 weeks due to this scum player breaching the rules and not self-isolating.. why should all Scottish football suffer for them?

Can all those with social media just ask the following questions
1. why should we all suffer when it should just be Killie and scum matches that are postponed for 2 weeks and then they both have to catch up with their backlog?

2. Most importantly, why aren't Celtic being deducted points for fielding an ineligible player? they clearly knew he didn't self-isolate but still, put him on their team sheet. there is a precedent for fielding ineligible player's as Clyde were deducted 4 points for doing this.

if we don't ramp up the pressure on this then this will be a storm in a teacup and they will get away without being punished for this.. They would go after us so,please if you have social media lets put pressure on them and get them deducted points.

The rumours are that all Scottish football should be shut down for 2 weeks due to this scum player breaching the rules and not self-isolating.. why should all Scottish football suffer for them?

Can all those with social media just ask the following questions
1. why should we all suffer when it should just be Killie and scum matches that are postponed for 2 weeks and then they both have to catch up with their backlog?

2. Most importantly, why aren't Celtic being deducted points for fielding an ineligible player? they clearly knew he didn't self-isolate but still, put him on their team sheet. there is a precedent for fielding ineligible player's as Clyde were deducted 4 points for doing this.

if we don't ramp up the pressure on this then this will be a storm in a teacup and they will get away without being punished for this.. They would go after us so,please if you have social media lets put pressure on them and get them deducted points.
Do you not mean Aberdeen and Scum matches?

Points deduction is a must lol
The govt-issued guidelines for self-isolating and clearly he and Celtic thought this didn't apply to them , for that they MUST be punished.

Lennon was blabbing about the sheep players so, now the football authorities punish them and to fail to do so for such a breach shows;
1. They don't care about players health and the risk of COVID.
2. They are shit scared of Celtic.

I

The relevant FIFA and UEFA rules on the subject are clear. FIFA Disciplinary Code, 2011 Edition,3 article 55 provides:

1. If a player takes part in an official match despite being ineligible, his team will be sanctioned by forfeiting the match (cf. art. 31) and paying a minimum fine.

2. If a player takes part in a friendly match despite being ineligible, his team will be sanctioned by forfeiting the match and paying a minimum fine .

Article 31 provides:

1. A team sanctioned with a forfeit is considered to have lost the match by 3-0.

2. If the goal difference at the end of the match is greater than three, the result on the pitch is upheld.

They cheated, but don't expect the media to demand they are punished.

they think they are untouchable and we have an open goal here to hammer them and everyone on social media should get on there and demand they are punished and have a points deduction

Key is when did they know he had went away. If they knew they can and should definitely get points deducted and fined. Typical tims though....... sweep sweep, nothing to see here.....

Key is when did they know he had went away. If they knew they can and should definitely get points deducted and fined. Typical tims though....... sweep sweep, nothing to see here.....

they are clearly lying to try and claim they didn't know he had been in Spain. are they trying to say players and the manager don't talk to each other about their weekend at training?

they are clearly lying to try and claim they didn't know he had been in Spain. are they trying to say players and the manager don't talk to each other about their weekend at training?

Exactly! Not a chance either via another player or straight from the player himself, did the club not know he was away. If they did, and very likely that they DID, they should be hammered. Media won't pursue this question tho imo but they should.

I don't want them to be docked points, if we win the league I want it to be after both teams complete 38 games.

No excuses.

Thats all good and well, but I'm afraid the media dont want to play.

You need to be qualified as suffering from anti catholic/ irish racism for the media to get involved.

Better to try than do nothing mate.
Agreed. More a post out of frustration, fucking sick of this football up here. We should win the league, we've the better side but ive no doubt everything will be geared to help them. Its started already, red card not given and what should be a points deduction or game forfeit hasn't happened. Spfl utterly silent as one of their member clubs allow a player to break rules during a deadly global fucking pandemic. Silence.

I’ve always thought it would be good to get a small “army” of social media users who were all over their stuff. Call me daft, but public perception has a part to play in decisions made by the powers that be. Any time we alip up, a player slips up, we’re signing someone... they are there all over it. Easy enough to say “obsessed” but they are mobilising their collectiveness to try and help push agendas. IMO, it plays a large part. Emailing the compliance officer, tweeting about off the ball incidents, anything when they slip up, keep on them. It’s something we haven’t ever done until now and now is the season we need all the dark arts we can use.

I’ve always thought it would be good to get a small “army” of social media users who were all over their stuff. Call me daft, but public perception has a part to play in decisions made by the powers that be. Any time we alip up, a player slips up, we’re signing someone... they are there all over it. Easy enough to say “obsessed” but they are mobilising their collectiveness to try and help push agendas. IMO, it plays a large part. Emailing the compliance officer, tweeting about off the ball incidents, anything when they slip up, keep on them. It’s something we haven’t ever done until now and now is the season we need all the dark arts we can use.

I agree with you.

Back