All these videos over the w/e with Alfie in them , what struck me was

Looked disinterested, out of shape and shadow of his former self just a few months ago. Any value for him was reducing and you wondered if he had the attitude and maturity to turn things around.

great man management and hard work to improve and be the player we all hoped he would be. Happiest I’ve ever seen him. The mhedia have had hardly any negativity towards him in comparison to what they were like.

the Livvy game encapsulated this change in Alfie. He didn’t let the poor refereeing hamper his professionalism and was there to pop up for the all important winner.

delighted for him.

He was absolutely loving it , seeing him been driven out of Auchenhowie in the passenger seat drinking a bottle of champers was hysterical . He is one wee mad bassa and he is ours.
He is here for the Champions League with us is my prediction.
I’ve missed this video somehow. Not really surprising in the chaos that has been this weekend. You got a clip or link to it?

He looked a bit overweight. Gerrard will need to have words.

I agree OP, I think he may just have been given a reason to stay. His reaction after someone handed him his countries flag was amazing: just a sheer outburst of emotion. If he didn't realise it before he will now know that he is a hero to thousands.

Whether he stays or not, I was just delighted to see him so happy, he deserves it: can't be easy being abroad with a language barrier. The wee man is a warrior!

We're in a great position this summer.

A hungry squad, many of whom have had a taste of success and a chance at a crack at the Champions League. If we sell this summer I reckon it will be for top dollar as I can't see any of our squad telling agents to tout them around, Alfie included.

For the first time in years while selling a player would help enormously, we are under no pressure to do so. We make the CL group stages it'll do plenty for the finances.

Reactions: TQ3
No he was grumpy and didn't smile

9650-CE00-4994-491-B-B689-DA9-E871-BAAD3.jpg

He looked a bit overweight. Gerrard will need to have words.

I agree OP, I think he may just have been given a reason to stay. His reaction after someone handed him his countries flag was amazing: just a sheer outburst of emotion. If he didn't realise it before he will now know that he is a hero to thousands.

Whether he stays or not, I was just delighted to see him so happy, he deserves it: can't be easy being abroad with a language barrier. The wee man is a warrior!
His reaction after someone handed him his countries flag was amazing: just a sheer outburst of emotion.

I missed that video clip, was it posted on here?

He’s never looked happier. The fact he’s facing the media now too, his English is getting better, maybe he’s far more settled. His life off the pitch is good too, let’s hope he fancies a crack at the CL.

Alfredo has been fantastic this season dragging defences all over the place and therefore creating space for other players to exploit and its no coincidence that the goals are spread right through our team
Some are to quick to criticize if the wee man isnt scoring a hat trick every other week without looking at the unselfish role he has played this season
I hope that he stays but if he gets his big move he will fully deserve it but he will know that it would need to be some move to beat what he has got at Rangers

He was absolutely loving it , seeing him been driven out of Auchenhowie in the passenger seat drinking a bottle of champers was hysterical . He is one wee mad bassa and he is ours.
He's loving it like the fans are.
Praying he stays for the CL as he'll be needed big time

Noticed andy firth cheerleading in some videos aswell. Serious man love for him and the rest of the squad.

Tav, and I appreciate he’s injured, seems to have stayed in the background in most of the videos I’ve seen. Still in pain, or maybe, as Captain, just showing more ‘decorum’?:)

I would love nothing more than for him to stay but if he wants to ride off into the sunset then he has my blessing! As long as it's a big fee ;)

His reaction after someone handed him his countries flag was amazing: just a sheer outburst of emotion.

I missed that video clip, was it posted on here?

Id like to see it also, I've saw a few over the weekend but never saw that.

The celebrations from the whole team yesterday suggested to me this has only whetted the appetite for more silverware.
Some of them referred to it as” the last dance “ referring to the Chicago bulls Netflix series . Brilliant tv but Goldson and Tavernier both referred to it individually in interviews which has got me worried that perhaps a couple of them are prepping for a move back down south . Tavernier in particular has been here 5 years the man deserves a statue for what he’s done I cannot wait to see him lift that trophy at Ibrox with fireworks , confetti etc

I haven't saw this picture can you stick it up mate?

Some of them referred to it as” the last dance “ referring to the Chicago bulls Netflix series . Brilliant tv but Goldson and Tavernier both referred to it individually in interviews which has got me worried that perhaps a couple of them are prepping for a move back down south . Tavernier in particular has been here 5 years the man deserves a statue for what he’s done I cannot wait to see him lift that trophy at Ibrox with fireworks , confetti etc

No they didn't, they came in speaking about the Last Dance documentary and how it inspired.

I certainly wouldn’t grudge Tav a move to the EPL if that is what he wants. He is 29 and if he fancies a crack at that probably needs to make that move either this summer or next.

Hopefully the lure of the CL can convince him to stay on another season. Another 12 months of developments and young Patterson should be ready to assume the first choice position at RB.

I wouldn't grudge him moving on, but I really hope that he stays for at least one crack at the Champions League with us.

Back