All this talk of Revenge...

Oh. And from the very first minute...
Ooooooooooh Yeah....
Ooooooooooh Yeah....
Every time we complete a pass.

Just take all our banter they will no doubt try and steal away from them before they even get a chance.

I want to see a timplosion. Make it happen bears.

Listened to a bit of the radio clyde phone in last night and they were trying to drum it in that this could be Celtic's biggest win against Rangers in decades.

Really desperate IMO. Aye they could win the league against us on Sunday, but it's hardly a title race is it?

I do wish they'd make up their minds though. Scott Brown was asked if it'd be his favourite Old Firm win and he said no it'd be the biggest Rangers-Celtic win. Trying his best not to say Old Firm.

If we're a new club though, why put such importance on this game?

Confused bunch.

They are now told at Celtic not to mention "Old Firm" from the very top to the very bottom. Every single player, coach and staff.

2po4a5x.jpg

Would be so sweet if we could win this game and shut them up for another week or two. The clamber to compare this to the 1999 game is also ridiculous as that was a title shoot-out and we were not the home team. Even if do beat them this only delays the inevitable as they will get the points needed and be champions.

They do it because, in their heads, they need to talk the game up so that it has meaning to them.

We're not as riled up as they want, and it angers them! They need us to care, for them to care. Fine by me:)

Mind you, I didn't expect such talk from a team who show so much "humility"!

If it was our players and ex players talking like this the police would have them up on a charge of inciting a riot

They are in a frenzy. In their warped minds this is revenge for the shame game, the 6-1 Dunfermline and helicopter Sunday. There is going to a huge mentally challenged riot on Sunday especially if they win.

A 90 minute Sash bash would be superb.

Hello Hello

How do you do

We are the boys in Royal Blue

Where'er we go We'll fear no foe

Well KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH.

Ye can stick yer 19th Century Terrorist banners up yer arse

Ye can stick yer 19th Century Terrorist banners up yer arse

Ye can stick yer 19th Century Terrorist banners, stick yer 19th Century Terrorist banners

Stick yer 19th Century Terrorist banners up yer arse ,RIGHT UP.

Mind ye, they'll probably enjoy a big bamboo stick up the reccy.

There's two for Sunday for starters.

My Dad works with Anthony Ralston's mum's fiancé. He told him today the Celtic team fly to Tenerife on Monday for a title party celebration.

Has this ever happened before when the season is still ongoing?

Remember helicopter sunday when there caterers contacted Ibrox staff to offer a deal on their all ready paid for pre-arranged title buffet! Arrogant scum.

Remember the pish stained "We won the league at Ibrox" banner.

I'm not expecting much to celebrate on Sunday but you never know :D

Back