All through the dark times 2012 on

Kentbear

When at the start it looked as if we might not even have a club to support, through to climbing up the leagues. Even when we got there they pretty much swatted us aside with drubbings aplenty with the odd decent performance.
In my head the vision i had as to when we were really back punching would have been yesterday, i know there were no fans there but in my vision i had our little triangle of colour belting out with 15 minutes to go.

"Oh its so f ucking Easy, So f ucking Easy Oh its so f ucking easy"

Thanks to the board team and staff for getting us to a place that seemed way beyond reach not so long ago.

Agreed, it's been a long time since we went there and I expected to win, not just hoped but expected it - good times

As much as I’m loving it , I will save myself for full on ecstasy for 55 , then and only then will I look back at the last 9-10 years.
I'm with you on that one, but there definitely seems to be a real turn of the tide this season. We just look like a team of winners this season. Time will obviously tell, but I think the dominoes are starting to fall on the other side of the city, which can only be good for us.

As much as I’m loving it , I will save myself for full on ecstasy for 55 , then and only then will I look back at the last 9-10 years.
This is more important than the obvious.

It will finally put to bed, 55 or 1 title. No more arguments about it. It will finally nail their new club pish.

When at the start it looked as if we might not even have a club to support, through to climbing up the leagues. Even when we got there they pretty much swatted us aside with drubbings aplenty with the odd decent performance.
In my head the vision i had as to when we were really back punching would have been yesterday, i know there were no fans there but in my vision i had our little triangle of colour belting out with 15 minutes to go.

Thanks to the board team and staff for getting us to a place that seemed way beyond reach not so long ago.

As much as I was to agree, we are only back when we win the league

As much as I was to agree, we are only back when we win the league
No I think the reason why there is such a delight and satisfaction this morning and a tendency to reflection is because - even if we weren’t to go on to win our fifty fifth title, and I think we are certainly playing like champions and have a superb chance of doing exactly that, we are not weakened anymore. Yesterday was magnificent because both teams are now as strong as each other - and of course, arguably, our’s is looking the best team at this point. That is a magnificent achievement for everyone who has worked tirelessly to rebuild us and an absolutely glorious feeling for every Ranger.

We were brought up to remember Tho the road be straight and narrow

Keep on collecting 3 points in as many games as possible.The Scum will drop points,we must not.I am still smiling and know there's a lot of hard work ahead with league,cup and Europa games.This is why we have a squad i believe can cope.WATP.

Back