All with social media- get posting the videos and pictures

The Mercat Cross is one of the historic buildings of Glasgow.

Designed and constructed in 1929, by Edith Burnet Hughes, Britain’s first recorded female architect, it was ceremonially unveiled in 1930 (below).

27750214_1402505553194630_1803077701837909521_n.jpg

It features the original mercat cross, symbol of the legal marketplace in a burgh, moved from Glasgow Green in 1659, and probably dating from much earlier - possibly as early as 1189.

It was eulogised on Facebook by SNP MP Alison Thewliss, as recently as 2018.

Vandalism of this historic monument ought to be front page news.

I believe the internal structures of the monument are also protected, the wooden stairway and carvings.
I shudder to think of the conditions left by these, ahem, fans.
I very much doubt we will ever see what was done, none of the City Fathers or Custodians of our history will do anything to embarrass their favourites.

I had to go along Duke Street and George Street at 16.30 yesterday I got stuck at the lights at High street, I counted 6 ambulances coming and going from the Royal, also mutants pishing in shop doorways and entrances of student accommodation, now I know there is a lack of public conveniences, but surely they could be more discreet, there must be an almighty smell of urine around the east end of the city centre which will take awhile to disappear , my wife also spotted them abusing a young African couple with kids

The truth will eventually be forced out by the media on those rancid bassas.
If we could work together on this, we can plaster it everywhere and then come Wed if our fans go to the Square, we can legitimately question why nobody cared less about the mayhem and cost to taxpayers from Celtic fans behaviour but a few people posting isnt going to do that, for me Id say it needs to be EVERYONE with social media.

keep retweeting and tweeting everything that shows them up for what they are.

Last edited:
Yes! As predicted it's being reported that they celebrated and when they went for a shaite pixies and rainbows appeared. Honestly this country is an absolute fkin disgrace, sad what it's become

Earlier on Twitter, I noticed this "journalist" had written about the damage they caused to the Mercat Building so tweeted to her and sent her everything else I've seen posted including the videos posted and the tweet from the YouTuber who stated he was subjected to racist abuse and threatened he would be stabbed.

now, we want and itemised list of costs for Celtic fans behaviour yesterday from the council

Quite amazing (or not) the difference in approach here.

We had Nippy calling on fans going home last year and every snp politiician blasting us.

Silence this year. The statement from the Police looks like it is written by the Green Brigade.

Broke into a tower
Littered the streets
Guy getting skelped with a pub advertising board
Fights in the streets
Guy throwing his Mrs about
IRA chants
Jimmy Bell chants
Guy flagsing his Penis

That's off the top of my head
Taking coke openly in public

I had to go along Duke Street and George Street at 16.30 yesterday I got stuck at the lights at High street, I counted 6 ambulances coming and going from the Royal, also mutants pishing in shop doorways and entrances of student accommodation, now I know there is a lack of public conveniences, but surely they could be more discreet, there must be an almighty smell of urine around the east end of the city centre which will take awhile to disappear , my wife also spotted them abusing a young African couple with kids

Lad on Twitter says he was racially abused.

I used to live on Chisholm Street. (Tron theatre )
The Tron lost it’s whole arts programme , and revenue when the stasi council maintained Covid protocols .

It has been slowly developing a sustainable return, a primarily independent arts venue.

Being forced to close as a direct consequence of hooliganism on a grand scale.

What message does it send to inward investment to our city? A police state that sit idle for mass damage to business , public buildings vandalised , , anti-social behaviour on mass.

It’s repugnant politics ,public service , media, and Celtic are an abscess on decency ,

Awaiting the headlines of 'TRAMPS/TIMS TRASH THE TRONGATE IN ECSTATIC CELEBRATION '
Notice that the traffic warning says 'Football fans' and the Police officer uses 'celtic fans' obviously never got the memo or the filter was broken.

The power of working together and forcing them to print the truth . I have been on at the Scottish Sun since yesterday afternoon demanding they tell the truth about their scum behaviour and posting pictures and videos as they appeared online and on here

I always remember after George Square last year, GCC actually put out a sombre tweet detailing a list of all the names of the people on the memorial benches which were damaged, as though we'd actually murdered them or something.

Propaganda works well if they tap into the emotions.

Can I just ask for all those with social media to please go on keep tweeting and retweeting all videos and posts about their disgusting behaviour yesterday as they are on their retweeting everything from last year and George square so much that George Square is actually trending now on Twitter.

Today is about THEIR behaviour and only that so please can we work together on social media to make sure it stays like that.

The journalist I posted all images and videos to has again posted another story about them

The costs for their behaviour is mounting as so lets have the full costs and detailed list

Earlier on Twitter, I noticed this "journalist" had written about the damage they caused to the Mercat Building so tweeted to her and sent her everything else I've seen posted including the videos posted and the tweet from the YouTuber who stated he was subjected to racist abuse and threatened he would be stabbed.

now, we want and itemised list of costs for Celtic fans behaviour yesterday from the council
This is what needs to be done well done for highlighting it to her

I've noticed that the YouTuber that stated he was subjected to racist abuse and threatened he was getting stabbed yesterday has made his account private which for me means he has either

Been subjected to even more abuse by them or maybe sold his story to a newspaper or both.

I've noticed that the YouTuber that stated he was subjected to racist abuse and threatened he was getting stabbed yesterday has made his account private which for me means he has either

Been subjected to even more abuse by them or maybe sold his story to a newspaper or both.
Looks like I was correct and his story is now in the Scottish Sun

The Mercat Cross is one of the historic buildings of Glasgow.

Designed and constructed in 1929, by Edith Burnet Hughes, Britain’s first recorded female architect, it was ceremonially unveiled in 1930 (below).

27750214_1402505553194630_1803077701837909521_n.jpg

It features the original mercat cross, symbol of the legal marketplace in a burgh, moved from Glasgow Green in 1659, and probably dating from much earlier - possibly as early as 1189.

It was eulogised on Facebook by SNP MP Alison Thewliss, as recently as 2018.

Vandalism of this historic monument ought to be front page news.
Utter utter scum have no respect for any building but the knewcamp and their chapels

It was just happy, poor, downtrodden, racially marginalized, brave (never forget brave) “football” supporters sharing their joy with the rest of Glasgow. Chill out guys!!

Opened this thread in hope that it would be photos and videos from bears in Seville boy was I disappointed ffs

No comment from Celtic yet?
Strange, they like to comment on our fans regularly.

No comments allowed yet they are comfortable enough to allow comments on a story concerning Andy Gorams health
Filth will have been on the phone concerning the racism complaint being reported
They are trying to wipe clean the evidence online of their behaviour and we as a support just have to keep retweeting all the videos of their sectarianism and vandalism.

They are trying to wipe clean the evidence online of their behaviour and we as a support just have to keep retweeting all the videos of their sectarianism and vandalism.
Rangers had asked for Andy Gorams privacy to be respected and they opened up the comments knowing full well that the haters would pile in with their lies
It's getting beyond sinister now

Back