Allan McGregor letting Beaton know what he thinks.

Came to post this.

I genuinely can’t isolate his shouting from the others, anyone care to assist & tell me what he’s saying :))

Hope he starts emailing the compliance officer every day again!.

Can someone clarify what hes saying?

'Thats an f'ing joke' can be heard at end but I cant make out what he says before that.

Along the lines of "how many boxes do you need to tick john?" amongst many other traditional shagger expletives

In his post match interview, McInnes actually says that it wasn't a red "although I'd need to look at it again", and that "the usual people will be getting their knockers in a twist about it".
Who would be "the usual people" he refers to?

It’s a forum it’s opinions ,

I am all for McGregor saying his peace but highlighting him shouting and Swearing at Beaton just gives the CFC compliance office and moon howlers across the road Ammo to get him banned.
And can you show me the footage which proves it’s McGregor?

My opinion is that you should lay off the paranoia and have a day off.

Fucking incredible is that not endangering the safety of an opponent how many boxes do you need to tick john a got three games for missing a boy
Brilliant , that’s the way it should be , questioning and holding refs to account and putting them under pressure , by the way the tackle is a shocker . Red all day long .

And can you show me the footage which proves it’s McGregor?

My opinion is that you should lay off the paranoia and have a day off.

No but do you think they don’t know his voice with his Edinburgh twang I know it’s him and I’ve only heard him in interviews.

Nothing to do with Paranoia more to do with our horrendously unfair treatment over the years especially when it comes to retrospective action.

No but do you think they don’t know his voice with his Edinburgh twang I know it’s him and I’ve only heard him in interviews.

Nothing to do with Paranoia more to do with our horrendously unfair treatment over the years especially when it comes to retrospective action.
Aye nae bother mate I’m sure they’re consulting linguistic experts to make the case as we speak :))

Superb from McGregor, straight to the point and comparing it to his previous punishment for a foul that wasn’t even half as bad as that lunge.

Referee sir, I do not agree with that decision. He has endangered the safety of an opponent and I believe it should have been red. I got a three game ban when i won the ball.

Or something like that.

I heard
"I say, Old Chap. That was a bit rough on our fellow, don't you think? Going by previous punishments meted out I think maybe you were a tad lenient on our esteemed opponent.
But I am sure all of these decisions will even out over a season, my good man, so well played sir."

Or something like that.

Willie Miller on the radio last night couldn't understand why it wasn’t a red, he was wondering why Main was protesting the yellow, he said was he protesting it wasn't a red lol

In his post match interview, McInnes actually says that it wasn't a red "although I'd need to look at it again", and that "the usual people will be getting their knockers in a twist about it".
Who would be "the usual people" he refers to?
He said it wasnt a red card but immediately subbed their player? He knew it was a red but can't or won't admit it

If Main had been sent off McInnes would need to take at least some of the blame. He wants his players to be physical - he literally said that when he was a pundit for our game at Tannadice and he was asked how to play against Rangers "Be physical" was his answer. Not working on a game plan, exploit set pieces, keep possession. Just kick lumps out of them

Main was just following instructions and if the refs arent going to punish them for it, it'll keep happening

It’s a forum it’s opinions ,

I am all for McGregor saying his peace but highlighting him shouting and Swearing at Beaton just gives the CFC compliance office and moon howlers across the road Ammo to get him banned.is there a clip actually showing it was Shagger shouting that. Could have been Juan guy in the stands

Aye but tin foil hat, timmy paranoia, sellik fans dont like them either, they are just hopeless etc..

I do have a tiny bit of sympathy for the refs because it is so obvious that every game we play is reffed with fear of media coverage and the reporting can be nasty. Sending a 2nd player off can result in the intimidation starting on clyde or radio scotland and then the rest of the press fire in.

But then it is up to our club and i mean everyone at the club not just the keeper, or a coach/manager after a bad result we should all be screaming it from the rooftops, they are cheating us all the time and these tactics that Beaton uses only encourages teams to go over the ball and injure as they know 9/10 it will only be a yellow card.

If he was on a yellow the thug might have got away with a final warning.

I dont know if anyone has noticed but for all the physical players in scottish football, every team seems to have at least one, none of them ever make these sort of challenges when playing the filth.

Two reasons why, it will 100 per cent be red(yes even if its a 2nd red or 10 mins into the match) and also the coverage in the press they would slaughter the player and want him banned for 10 games.

We have players out there worth 10,15, maybe even £20m we need to try and protect them cos theres isnt any scottish refs that are going to while we say absolutely nothing about their shameful behaviour on the park and tactics which were brought in by Celtic ref Craig Thomson.

The league is won now the game being stopped by government is Celtic only slim hope it is the prefect time to call out this corruption, the way refs like that guy yesterday encourage Hibs, Aberdeen, Killie, etc to get fired in and use crazy gang tactics from the 80s to compete with Rangers beautiful football. Being ahead is the perfect time to speak about it as no on can say its excuses not even the timposters.

Brilliant! Shagger loves to lose the heed at officials. Mind when Vienna scored that clearly offside goal at Ibrox, as soon as the ball hit the net, shagger was sprinting towards the linesman going tonto, love it.

Class from McGregor.

Still tickles me that he got spoken to for sending stuff to the compliance officer non stop when he was banned. Fucking class :))
I missed that. That is hilarious. Good for him. I wonder if he put a similar commentary alongside the clips?
On yersel Shagger!

He said it wasnt a red card but immediately subbed their player? He knew it was a red but can't or won't admit it

If Main had been sent off McInnes would need to take at least some of the blame. He wants his players to be physical - he literally said that when he was a pundit for our game at Tannadice and he was asked how to play against Rangers "Be physical" was his answer. Not working on a game plan, exploit set pieces, keep possession. Just kick lumps out of them

Main was just following instructions and if the refs arent going to punish them for it, it'll keep happening
Subbed a minute before half time !

Back