Allan McGregor letting Beaton know what he thinks.

No but do you think they don’t know his voice with his Edinburgh twang I know it’s him and I’ve only heard him in interviews.

Nothing to do with Paranoia more to do with our horrendously unfair treatment over the years especially when it comes to retrospective action.
I think you've been watching too much CSI buddy

Did he not get cited/booked for raising his foot when coming to smother a through ball? He's now not long in going after the refs for not affording him the same protection when every game a player leaves the boot in on him.

If ye think that's bad ye should hear shagger at his teammates espically after the St Mirren Cup defeat. Left one or two of them without a name. The man is a winner and long may he continue.

Well said Greegs, I was saying similar but with a few cheats and 19th Century Terrorists thrown in there!

Glad Borna is OK, Main is destined to be playing in the Scottish Juniors soon.
Main shouldn’t be playing football in Scotland, certainly not against us, he clearly actively wants to hurt our players.

Main shouldn’t be playing football in Scotland, certainly not against us, he clearly actively wants to hurt our players.
It's the only avenue he has to make a name for himself amongst the sheep fans. If he hurts a Rangers player he never buys another beer in Aberdeen.

He certainly won't win hearts and minds by his football or goalscoring prowess.

Was Beaton the ref that carded McGregor, to trigger that 3 game ban?

Anyone got a clip of McGregor's challenge?

I've got a terrible football memory for these things so can't remember what game it was in.

In his post match interview, McInnes actually says that it wasn't a red "although I'd need to look at it again", and that "the usual people will be getting their knockers in a twist about it".
Who would be "the usual people" he refers to?
But he took him off the park quickly.
He knew it was a bad one.

Was Beaton the ref that carded McGregor, to trigger that 3 game ban?

Anyone got a clip of McGregor's challenge?

I've got a terrible football memory for these things so can't remember what game it was in.

It was Madden up at Pittodrie

Love Shagger's passion

Am still laughing at him making the save of the season last week and then straight up claiming a goal kick as it hit the @!?@@ post !!

He’s just telling the truth, it must be galling for him watching that and comparing it with the red he got. Can you imagine what he was thinking watching sport scene and that ginger no mark saying it was only a yellow?

Can't remember which game it was. Before Christmas, I now that much! Opposition fire in a shot, AM covers it and watches it glance of the crossbar. Ref gives a corner. AM: " I didn't touch it" Ref: "take the credit" AM "Ah don't want the fucking credit!" I love him. He's nearly the same age as me. I'm 57 in May this year1

Love McGregor. Spot on in this occasion. But also anything to gain an advantage he’s all over it. The claiming for a goal kick from Griffiths save last week was brilliant haha

Back