Allan McGregor

Aside from the incredible saves he makes, he’s ‘the man’ when it comes to giving a verbal kick up the arse to players who start drifting in games and getting slack in possession.

Loved seeing him trying to get the ball out and keep the tempo going. Equally loved seeing him take his time after we scored and take the piss out of the ref

Aside from the incredible saves he makes, he’s ‘the man’ when it comes to giving a verbal kick up the arse to players who start drifting in games and getting slack in possession.
That's why he was my MOTM even although he didn't have any difficult saves tonight.

Nearly there. Nearly 4 years after this place almost universally told me he was done, had a bad back and shouldnt be here.

Caixinha didnt want him I had a chance meeting with him and put the post up to try get some noise.

He even had folk making out he was going to Hearts to try and get a way back here.

Didn't understand him being booked for time wasting as the game was stopped for a substitution.

Think he had deliberately placed the ball about 20 yards away from where the foul was and because Beaton was hurting he flung a yellow card at him. B-D

The "AYE OR NAW" was him asking if Beaton was happy with where he had put the ball down now but Beaton just ran off.

Nearly there. Nearly 4 years after this place almost universally told me he was done, had a bad back and shouldnt be here.

Caixinha didnt want him I had a chance meeting with him and put the post up to try get some noise.

He even had folk making out he was going to Hearts to try and get a way back here.
Exactly the same with my opinion of Davis coming back mate but now isn’t the time. Let’s just enjoy it. Empty vessels will always make the most noise. Magnificent since his return and I’ve got no doubt he’s gonna enjoy this more than any.

I had visions of Beaton shrugging the shoulders and flashing him another yellow out of spite, pulling that stupid 'you gave me no option' face. All just to try and ensure Shagger wouldn't be on the Park when we clinch 55. It would have been totally in keeping with how he refereed the entire game, a fkn scandal.

Back