Alleged Paedophile With Celtic FC Links Evades Extradition From Vietnam

Honestly just how many does it take to prompt a REAL investigation into that ring ?

Given what we are seeing with Salmond Case it is obvious the snp administration cannot be trusted in any shape or fashion in matters of honesty.

How high do the links go ?
I think it goes quite high i.e. politicians Just this week a lad involved in the recording industry called Alan McGee mentions he met Saville with Tony Blair. Surely it must have been common Knowledge about Saville at the BBC that the security for the P.M. must have been aware as would Blair.

I think it goes quite high i.e. politicians Just this week a lad involved in the recording industry called Alan McGee mentions he met Saville with Tony Blair. Surely it must have been common Knowledge about Saville at the BBC that the security for the P.M. must have been aware as would Blair.
I've said for years. The paedo ring doesn't stop with the mentally challengeds. Think they provided the boys for a lot of powerful people.

Thatcher gave Savile a knighthood, there is absolutely 0% chance that he wasn't vetted to within an inch of his life by the security services and even less chance that she wasn't told about what they found.

I cant speak highly enough of the work you and others do BN94.

It begs the question how many does it take to justify an inquiry into that paedophile ring? Surely at somepoint someone has to say enoughs enough.

Previous to recent information, i always believed that paedophiles at that club flourished, because those in power wanted to protect Celtics name. Now i believe that the whole boys club was deliberately set up to abuse children. From the top down. Theres far too many coincidences for this not to have been co-ordinated

Honestly just how many does it take to prompt a REAL investigation into that ring ?

Given what we are seeing with Salmond Case it is obvious the snp administration cannot be trusted in any shape or fashion in matters of honesty.

Would it be possinle to demand an independent UK inquiry as the Scottish Government has basically ruled it out due to excluding sporting and religious institutions in their investigations?

Also could include the SFA investigation which was led by a man whose credentials were severely questioned by children's support groups.

I guess that needs to be addressed by someone with legal knowledge.

Ah the wonder that surrounds that piece of filth Saville

Absolute beast of a man yet when he crossed the border into Scotland he never done a thing ? - must be hanging around with all those High up people in Labour and the RC Church ? - or maybe even his close relationship with those at celtic park ?

Leopards never change their spots - his actions have obviously been added to the pile under the carpet.

The person who was allegedly abused in this article mentions being abused at a house in Argyll

Where did Savile have a house ?

I know he had a property but no idea where it was

Would be some coincidence if it was in Argyll

Long shot I know but Savile associated with Stein, the Kilsyth priests etc is dodgy as phuck given he was King Nonce

Sickening to read this, really sickening. Can't imagine the horrors these survivors have been through.

The sad thing is, there seems to be little appetite by authorities to bring these evil men to justice and hold accountable the organisations who knowingly let this behaviour thrive.

Two questions,

Would this account have been covered in the recent SFA report?

BN94 do you think the media are part of the overall cover up of CSA?

The person who was allegedly abused in this article mentions being abused at a house in Argyll

Long shot I know but Savile associated with Stein, the Kilsyth priests etc is dodgy as phuck given he was King Nonce
Glencoe.

Savile spent many, many Christmas dinners with various prime ministers at chequers. there is no way mi5 didn't know what he was when he was allowed that close to the pm and royalty.

I don't accept that. Bennell has been thoroughly investigated and I would expect he will never see daylight again. Why is Scotland so far behind in this type of investigation?
Not quite, HB

"Jim Torbett is not the only known football paedophile McCafferty was linked to.

Another of McCafferty's victims told the BBC he was taken to meet Barry Bennell, the former Crewe Alexandria coach now serving 30 years in prison for what has been described as "industrial scale" child abuse.

David (not his real name) is in his early 50s, and played for Netherdale Boys Club in the 1980s.
He was abused by McCafferty, who coached the team, and has struggled with alcohol and gambling problems ever since.

"I didn't know what grooming meant back then, but I do now. I had a paper round, then one day he turned up and got me a job in a charity he worked at called the Drake Fellowship."

This charity would later become Fairbridge. In 1992, Jim Torbett was listed in company accounts as managing director.

David said McCafferty had a Drake Fellowship van, and would take to him to and from training and matches. "He used to make up excuses to take the back roads, like he'd had a couple of pints and wanted to avoid the police. And then the abuse would happen in a lay-by."

David said that in around 1984, McCafferty organised a trip to Manchester City's former ground at Maine Road.

"As you can imagine it was great for us to see these famous grounds. We were awestruck. But then, McCafferty took us to Crewe Alexandria's ground. We'd never even heard of Crewe Alexandria. And there he introduced us to a man called Barry Bennell.

"It was only years later when the penny finally dropped. McCafferty clearly knew him, and dropped in on him for reasons we didn't understand. Now I do
."

Graeme Spiers will be on the case in his column.
The bold Graeme is never slow to report on a matter of social concern inside football.
Eh, ... well if Rangers can be negatively shoehorned into the story that is.
Otherwise, he is the wisest of all the wise monkeys.

This has obviously been an international paedophile ring operating across borders with the caucus of evil inside Celtc Football Park.
Scotland must lance this boil or it will forever scar the social landscape of a once decent Christian country.

Last edited:

It goes to the top. Clearly important, high profile people involved. If there wasnt there would have been a prooer investigation by now. And by the top Imean police, judges, politicians and SFA hierarchy.

I know he had a property but no idea where
it was
He had a house in Glencoe.

He had a house in Glencoe.

The Crown office is very much compromised.

Salmond case proves just how much and deep it goes but don’t forget the malicious prosecution of the Rangers admin people costing millions and the ‘missing evidence’ of Celtic hanging effigies.

Not quite, HB

"Jim Torbett is not the only known football paedophile McCafferty was linked to.

This charity would later become Fairbridge. In 1992, Jim Torbett was listed in company accounts as managing director.
Coincidentally Torbett and law lord John McCluskey resigned from the board of Fairbridge on the same day.

Didn’t one victim give 14 names to the police ?

Which also begs the question , what happened as a result of that information

They’re quick to pour scorn on the claims Rangers reported an incident to the police and claim there’s no records but what about the 14 names given to the cops by one victim ...

I’ve never seen the media bring that up anywhere

Sickening and disgusting abuse of these poor kids but we will never know the truth because it will be covered up as usual with all the corrupt politicians.

Didn’t one victim give 14 names to the police ?

Which also begs the question , what happened as a result of that information

They’re quick to pour scorn on the claims Rangers reported an incident to the police and claim there’s no records but what about the 14 names given to the cops by one victim ...

I’ve never seen the media bring that up anywhere
It wasn't a victim

It was another Celtic or Celtic BC employee iirc

Makes that Thai Tims video all the more disturbing.
As much as I think the guy who has all the weans singing their songs, a bit of a weirdo.

Why would his video's be more disturbing because there's a peado in a different country from Thailand?

As much as I think the guy who has all the weans singing their songs, a bit of a weirdo.

Why would his video's be more disturbing because there's a peado in a different country from Thailand?
I would question why it was Thailand they decided to get a group of kids linked to them? Thailand the peados choice of holiday destination!

Whilst the abuse all victims were subjected to was no doubt horrific, the lack of interest in their plight, the cover ups, the police and government inactivity in to the ever growing collection of nonce is almost as heinous.

A national fucking scandal.

Shameful.

Paedo fc are Teflon coated and as toxic.

Close them down.

Last edited:
Back