Alleged Paedophile With Celtic FC Links Evades Extradition From Vietnam

I think it goes quite high i.e. politicians Just this week a lad involved in the recording industry called Alan McGee mentions he met Saville with Tony Blair. Surely it must have been common Knowledge about Saville at the BBC that the security for the P.M. must have been aware as would Blair.
And Celtics John Reid!!

Honestly just how many does it take to prompt a REAL investigation into that ring ?

Given what we are seeing with Salmond Case it is obvious the snp administration cannot be trusted in any shape or fashion in matters of honesty.

How high do the links go ?
They won't upset their new found electorate.

As much as I think the guy who has all the weans singing their songs, a bit of a weirdo.

Why would his video's be more disturbing because there's a peado in a different country from Thailand?
Because it’s easy to travel between the countries and these networks operate across Borders and SE Asia is notorious for westerners exploiting children. Children in orphanages or from impoverished backgrounds are extremely vulnerable. The football abuse in the UK was a nationwide network. Celtic connections are prevalent throughout. Put it this way, if I was part of some sort of child protection unit working in that part of Asia I’d look into it and see if there were connections. That doesn’t mean it’s not innocent it may well be and probably is and in fact they are doing a good job. Why is it chilling is a good question? I think it’s because the children are so vulnerable and there is a history of the people representing this club exploiting children in their care across a network of organisations. Whether it is football clubs, churches, orphanages or homes for ‘delinquents’, that’s how paedophiles operate.

Well I wouldn't.

Because there doesn't seem to be any child abuse in regards to the Thai Tim's.
Are you really suggesting that because you've not heard about it, it must not have happened?

National disgrace that a scandal of epic proportions that affected so many, is still not being investigated properly with authorities and government. Disgraceful behaviour from a society that is supposed to be civilised. The victims and survivors deserve so much more.

Not quite, HB

"Jim Torbett is not the only known football paedophile McCafferty was linked to.

Another of McCafferty's victims told the BBC he was taken to meet Barry Bennell, the former Crewe Alexandria coach now serving 30 years in prison for what has been described as "industrial scale" child abuse.

David (not his real name) is in his early 50s, and played for Netherdale Boys Club in the 1980s.
He was abused by McCafferty, who coached the team, and has struggled with alcohol and gambling problems ever since.

"I didn't know what grooming meant back then, but I do now. I had a paper round, then one day he turned up and got me a job in a charity he worked at called the Drake Fellowship."

This charity would later become Fairbridge. In 1992, Jim Torbett was listed in company accounts as managing director.

David said McCafferty had a Drake Fellowship van, and would take to him to and from training and matches. "He used to make up excuses to take the back roads, like he'd had a couple of pints and wanted to avoid the police. And then the abuse would happen in a lay-by."

David said that in around 1984, McCafferty organised a trip to Manchester City's former ground at Maine Road.

"As you can imagine it was great for us to see these famous grounds. We were awestruck. But then, McCafferty took us to Crewe Alexandria's ground. We'd never even heard of Crewe Alexandria. And there he introduced us to a man called Barry Bennell.

"It was only years later when the penny finally dropped. McCafferty clearly knew him, and dropped in on him for reasons we didn't understand. Now I do
."

So we have two paedophiles working for the same club and it seems one clearly had company vehicle use (Fairbridge)of which Torbett was a director transporting youngsters across borders to other English based paedophiles

Absolutely shameful this is being ignored

I think it goes quite high i.e. politicians Just this week a lad involved in the recording industry called Alan McGee mentions he met Saville with Tony Blair. Surely it must have been common Knowledge about Saville at the BBC that the security for the P.M. must have been aware as would Blair.
Tony Blair has form. Hew was arrested for soliciting for male sex in a public toilet in Wales in the 70's. He was also known for being a crossdresser and went under the name "Miranda".
I would wager he, like Saville has been up to no good.

Here is an interesting link regarding paedophiles in positions of power. Make you sick to the core.

Last edited:
I don't accept that. Bennell has been thoroughly investigated and I would expect he will never see daylight again. Why is Scotland so far behind in this type of investigation?
It so far behind, due to the bastards involved.
George Robertson, Gordon Brown to name just Two.
George Robertson vouched for Thomas Hamilton to have a gun licence, even though there were concerns about Thompson locally at the time.
Gordon Brown put a "D" notice on the case to prevent the press discovering and revealing the facts and the connection between the Three.

Hamilton was the equivalent of Saville up in Scotland. He was the one to go to for the beasts in high places to get children to abuse.

How high and for how long has it been going on?

A whistleblower on a James English podcast told that Edwin Heath the British PM from the early 70s had late night young male visitors on a steady basis.
The two senior personal bodyguards objected to him personally. After reassurances one if not both ( can’t remember TBH) of them were pensioned off shortly thereafter.

Thatcher had a close adviser in her latter years who was a well known pedeo.
Apparently there were other advisers similarly placed with other previous British PMs.

These connections just keep creeping up throughout the years.

Tony Blair has form. Hew was arrested for soliciting for male sex in a public toilet in Wales in the 70's. He was also known for being a crossdresser and went under the name "Miranda".

The only evidence concerning Saville was a creepy wardrobe full of his dead mothers clothes preserved in plastic covers ...mibbee he had a norman bates thing going on?

I remember reading years ago that Tony Blair was done for cottaging when a student. He was charged under the name of Charles Lynton, his two middle names.

Back