Allegri leaves Juventus

Simeone, who's Athletico team were beaten by Allegri's Juventus,
Pochetino who were beaten by Allegri's juve last year and also dominated by Ajax.
Or Jose who couldnt make a champ league final with Chelsea, Real Madrid or Man Utd?

Yes, that's the names I previously typed.

Simeone, who's Athletico team were beaten by Allegri's Juventus,
Pochetino who were beaten by Allegri's juve last year and also dominated by Ajax.
Or Jose who couldnt make a champ league final with Chelsea, Real Madrid or Man Utd?

But Allegris Average mind :D

Simeone won't leave Atletico for Juventus...he's currently the highest paid manager in the world.

Kovac is getting sacked by Bayern as well even though he'll still likely win the domestic double.

Allegri is a tremendous manager, he has won titles at a lower league level I believe and won titles with Milan and Juventus, numerous cups into the bargain as well.

How on earth can he be described as average?:oops:

Simeone won't leave Atletico for Juventus...he's currently the highest paid manager in the world.

Kovac is getting sacked by Bayern as well even though he'll still likely win the domestic double.

Not saying Simeone will be going to Juventus, always thought he would end up at Inter, but there are a lot of changes being made at Atletico so he may be on the move.:)

Allegri is a good manager but let's be honest, Murty could win the league with Juventus.

Announced he won't be there next season. Press conference with him and the chairman tomorrow.

So who's do we think replaces him ? And where does Allegri end up ?

I had a tenner on him to be next man u manager before solskjaer got it.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I think you lot would give a f*ck about that.

Back