Allegri leaves Juventus

SDF

Announced he won't be there next season. Press conference with him and the chairman tomorrow.

So who's do we think replaces him ? And where does Allegri end up ?

Was this an expected departure? If he's got something else lined up it must be a big one.

Mourinho for another crack at it in Italy?

Eagerly anticipating the thread on the text/WhatsApp/carrier pigeon linking him with the Celtic job and everyone for some reason believing it.

Not a fuckin chance it's mourinho. Unless juventus want to start losing titles

I expect a leftfield appointment.

Allegri is an excellent manager, I'd be happy for him to go back to Milan. Conte apparently stalling on commiting to Inter in case the juve job came up so he'll likely be heading back to Turin.

So he's clueless because of that 1 game.
Just forget about his 2 champions league finals and semi finals or all his league titles?
ffs man

It's an example of evidence yes, they were rudderless and had no idea how to fix the problem - that to me does show a team who is poorly coaches yes.

re his league titles at Juve and making the CL Final - that's par at Juve, that's base level expectation.

AN other will get a better level out that Juve team

It's an example of evidence yes, they were rudderless and had no idea how to fix the problem - that to me does show a team who is poorly coaches yes.

re his league titles at Juve and making the CL Final - that's par at Juve, that's base level expectation.

Wow. Where to even start with this

Like who?

By not, because chances are I wont be that arsed for reading any reply you have so save yourself the bother.....

I’ll keep it simple for you , Under Allegri juventus reached the champions league final twice in the past 4 seasons upto this year , before that they had only reached one since 1998 that was in 2002 , they have also won 8 titles on the bounce something that’s never been done in Italian football history ( most consecutive titles was previously 5 and that was many many year ago ). To say what he’s done is Par or “ Base level expectation “ is complete nonsense.

I’ll keep it simple for you , Under Allegri juventus reached the champions league final twice in the past 4 seasons upto this year , before that they had only reached one since 1998 that was in 2002 , they have also won 8 titles on the bounce something that’s never been done in Italian football history ( most consecutive titles was previously 5 and that was many many year ago ). To see what he’s done is Par or “ Base level expectation “ is complete nonsense.

And I thought my last post was pretty clear that I'm not that arsed for reading the thing you think..

Making the champions league final twice is not "par for the course" of a team like Juventus, even if it was, it still requires a bit of tactical awareness.
spurs couldnt cope with ajax for 2 hours of the semi final, is pochetino also very average?

What about his 2 titles with AC Milan?

Making the champions league final twice is not "par for the course" of a team like Juventus, even if it was, it still requires a bit of tactical awareness.
spurs couldnt cope with ajax for 2 hours of the semi final, is pochetino also very average?

To say they couldn't cope is slightly farfetched but even living in that extreme they solved the problem and found a way - something Juve never looked like doing in the second leg.

Speaking in historical terms of football and what once happened 80 years ago means little given the seismic shift in the CL and top clubs in recent years, the route to a final is easier now for sides like Juve than it ever has been.

For the level of candidate they are likely to attract a Pochettino, Simeone, Mourinho for example - managers who have build a body of work to show they can achieve more than simply what is expected from them
Simeone, who's Athletico team were beaten by Allegri's Juventus,
Pochetino who were beaten by Allegri's juve last year and also dominated by Ajax.
Or Jose who couldnt make a champ league final with Chelsea, Real Madrid or Man Utd?

Back