Alloa manager Barry defends his players and trolls the beasts over how much they'll miss McGregor!

BARRY FERGUSON has blasted back at accusations Alloa’s tactics against Celtic were dangerous.

Hoops skipper Callum McGregor faces weeks out while Yosuke Ideguchi and Liel Abada were also crocked against the Wasps.
He said: "One thing about my players is they're 100 percent committed. They don't go out to try and hurt fellow professionals.
“I asked them before the game to be aggressive, to get in Celtic’s faces and try to make it as uncomfy as possible for them.
“But in terms of us going out to hurt players? That’s not in my makeup. If I thought any of my players were up to no good they wouldn’t be playing in my team.
Ferguson admits Mcgregor will be a huge loss to Postecoglou’s men and told Go Radio: “I saw Callum coming off and he was holding round about his ear.
“It certainly wasn’t on his face, it was more to the side. He’s going to be a massive miss for Celtic because he makes that team tick.
“For me he’s the main man in the team - he anchors the midfield, he’s the glue that keeps everything together.
“You saw the difference when he came off. Any team will miss a quality player like him.
“I disagree that he’s a very important Celtic player. He’s the most important Celtic player.
"Obviously Ange Postecoglou will be devastated at losing a top player who’s his captain and leader as well.
“You always run a risk of top players picking up injuries. Unfortunately for Celtic their best one has picked one up."
Themz is just the facts….

As usual the media are quite willing to join in the faux grievance from the filth when things go wrong for them
They have a player who has faked injury 4 times and his cheating has recieved less column inches than the mighty Alloa
Alloa played like angels compared to some sheep players

The tims must have expected it rough. Even Tommy Sloan was saying how surprised he was that none of his players were booked against Hearts.

He really rubbed salt in their wounds. Could've stopped after the first sentence about McGregor but nope, just kept going and going. Love it.

And there are still some on here who claim refs etc are just incompetent.

It goes way beyond referees & their assistants Fergie.

After Clancy cheats us in 2019, he’s given the glamour TV game on the first day after the break.

8,75 SpamfolderGate.

Clancy chosen for Pittodrie last week, as he had refereed 3/4 in a row between us & the sheep where we hadn’t won. And hey presto.

It goes on & on.

The SPFL & SFA need routed.

It goes way beyond referees & their assistants Fergie.

After Clancy cheats us in 2019, he’s given the glamour TV game on the first day after the break.

8,75 SpamfolderGate.

Clancy chosen for Pittodrie last week, as he had refereed 3/4 in a row between us & the sheep where we hadn’t won. And hey presto.

It goes on & on.

The SPFL & SFA need routed.
Cheating. Pure and simple.

Back