Alloa with the patter

Remember that game i was playing 5s so switched phone off and recorded the game.
At 2 nil switched my phone back on and it went mental, still couldn't believe it

Thanks for reminding us where we’ve been and how quickly we’ve achieved our current level. Very kind of Alloa :)

What’s we upset with, What am I missing?

The result is fact and Alloa should be proud that it was recent history against a team who are performing so well against top European teams.

I've successfully put all that shit behind me, it's all us about now.

To think Scottish Football tried to bury our club, imbeciles!

Reap what you sow wankers. Celtc, and that horror minnow Dundee Utd club that wanted a share of mentally challenged pie makes me sick....Dundee Utd and their crap fans have been converted into wee nippy supporters and IRA sympathizers without even realising how fuckin ridiculous they now look.

Excuse my ignorance but what's the patter with the capital letters at random?
Doing that means that you’re making fun of what the person is saying. So with fans trying to put tonight’s draw into perspective saying that a few years ago we were drawing with Alloa, they joked and retweeted a game where they beat us.

I genuinely remember trying to justify that result. I was sober and not on drugs. %^*& knows what I was thinking lol

Stuff them, they tried to kill us off and we are back playing good football and top of the league.
GIRUY Mulrancid and all the rest.

Doing that means that you’re making fun of what the person is saying. So with fans trying to put tonight’s draw into perspective saying that a few years ago we were drawing with Alloa, they joked and retweeted a game where they beat us.
Thank, I also wondered what it meant. To most people it makes you look more stupid than the people you are making fun of surely?

Getting another celtc placeman into the game’s hierarchy.
its funny with the number of bears in Alloa and Clackmannanshire you’d think they’d be able to get a decent amount of us supporting them as a wee team and could become semi-successful ala Livi

sadly the clubs ran by local kingping rabid Mulraney who has zero ambition outside of lining his own pockets. The guys apparently minted and owns everything in Alloa yet his clubs still fully part time with their goal each season is finishing 8th?

I've just googled and got their phone number.

Join me tomorrow morning with the 2 ring challenge. Call and hang up within 2 rings. Petty as fck but hey.

its funny with the number of bears in Alloa and Clackmannanshire you’d think they’d be able to get a decent amount of us supporting them as a wee team and could become semi-successful ala Livi

sadly the clubs ran by local kingping rabid Mulraney who has zero ambition outside of lining his own pockets. The guys apparently minted and owns everything in Alloa yet his clubs still fully part time with their goal each season is finishing 8th?
Just a surprise he is involved with them and not the bheasts.

It might help give some of our number a useful perspective on our draw with Benfica tonight.

And I was at that game.

CrEaSeD

That game was in the period when my son was reacting badly to milk and throwing up on a near timetable precision. Watched it to 2 - 0 and went to bed as I was knackered. When I checked my phone at about 1am I couldn’t believe what I was seeing

They'll go bankrupt and the social media rent boy will go back to full-time putting the yellow labels on sandwiches at the co-op

Fundamentally a lot of the Alloa support are Rangers fans so it's just nonsense that they tweet this
Plenty followed the wasps before Mulraney got his claws into the club. Always far more bears than tims back in the day. Nowadays it's mostly just bitter scotland fans.

Back