Allocation away to them

TommyC

Official Ticketer
The friendly with them is a farce, it does not sit well with the vast majority of proper fans of either side. I’ve just remembered this mob came out with a statement the other week about being in charge of the decision re our fans allocation in what will be the last old firm. All things going well before hand this is effectively a title decider. If we won the game at Ibrox and gave them an allocation, I genuinely believe they will pull something snide in that return fixture. They will try everything. So if that were to be the case, does the board just ignore that and still take part in this tournament? I wonder what stage the discussions were at when they came out with that statement?

The friendly with them is a farce, it does not sit well with the vast majority of proper fans of either side. I’ve just remembered this mob came out with a statement the other week about being in charge of the decision re our fans allocation in what will be the last old firm. All things going well before hand this is effectively a title decider. If we won the game at Ibrox and gave them an allocation, I genuinely believe they will pull something snide in that return fixture. They will try everything. So if that were to be the case, does the board just ignore that and still take part in this tournament? I wonder what stage the discussions were at when they came out with that statement?
If we give them an allocation and they don’t return the favour then we should be done with them, simple. No more Ibrox tickets for them.
It’s not as if they’d be missed.

Heard on heart and hand extra the other day the board agreed with celtic for a joint launch of the friendly tournament then celtic leaked it ahead of the launch the board never learn

They leaked it the day it was announced they were going to court the scumbags.

Head this as well. The scum leaked it the day before then jumped the gun with the announcement and spun the “Ange homecoming” narrative. They didn’t mention us in their announcement or their ‘Glasgow derby’ pish.

Then we were left looking like stupid the next day with our announcement and especially with us specifically mentioning the old firm game.

Board so naive. They’ve been absolutely played. I’m still raging about it.

Heard on heart and hand extra the other day the board agreed with celtic for a joint launch of the friendly tournament then celtic leaked it ahead of the launch the board never learn
Our board are actually embarrassing.

Need a streetwise figure in there.

Celtic board played it perfectly and also managed to keep their paedophile rings out the main headlines. Shrewd stuff from them.

Give them nothing. Don't deal with them. Don't negotiate with them. They cannot be trusted. We as fans know this. The vast majority of us don't want this so call friendly to be played. We know we are getting used by them. We know we are getting cheated in games by their influence on officials. We know how much they really hate us. Can't the board see this or do they not want to acknowledge this. Give them no tickets for Ibrox. Give them no respect. That is just how they treat us. None of them at Ibrox. Keep Ibrox clean. Please.

Back