Ally McCoist apparently doing “I’m a Celebrity”

evo14

Official Ticketer
Apologies if already posted, I couldn’t see a thread.

Anyway, various media sources saying that he’s one of the favourites to go into the jungle this year.

would have thought his punditry work would be paying the bills for him. If he goes in then I’d hope he’d win.

Thoughts? Any truth in it or load of muck?

hmm not sure about this as id be worried he brings up something football/glasgow/sectarian and it ends up with Us being made out to be the baddies but this time on national tv, dont watch terrestrial tv anyway but id be worried some shite was mentioned and then that lot bend it to suit the anti poet agenda

I would hope ALyy doesn't do this.
Tabloid TV and not worth a brain cell of attention.
IMHO.

That said the wife loves it. :eek:

Hope he doesn’t do it - though he’d be very entertaining. Every time he gets nominated the company that screens it would be quids in as the Dhims vote Ally out and we vote the other nominee out, money-spinner for them right enough.

Apologies if already posted, I couldn’t see a thread.

Anyway, various media sources saying that he’s one of the favourites to go into the jungle this year.

would have thought his punditry work would be paying the bills for him. If he goes in then I’d hope he’d win.

Thoughts? Any truth in it or load of muck?
If he’ll eat hazel Irvine then a kangaroos anus will be a walk in the park

Hopefully he goes in, even just to get him off his punditry work for a few weeks.

I think he'd do pretty well on I'm a Celeb.

Not the first time he will have been in amongst some Celebrity "Bush" :oops: :D
QjnvPai.gif

I loved McCoist during his playing days, but I just can't take to him after his spell as manager.
It also doesn't help that I don't find his 'humour' funny in the slightest, it's lowest common denominator stuff, and his desperation to be everyone's pal is pretty nauseating as well.

Anyway, can't say I'd watch it whether he was on it or not, so I suppose it makes no difference to me, so he can get wired in for all I care.

Back