Ally McCoist apparently doing “I’m a Celebrity”

Should be a breeze for Ally...Kangaroo testicles etc will taste like haute cuisine after all those seasons tucking into meat pies of a dubious nature at Ibrox and elsewhere.

I loved McCoist during his playing days, but I just can't take to him after his spell as manager.
It also doesn't help that I don't find his 'humour' funny in the slightest, it's lowest common denominator stuff, and his desperation to be everyone's pal is pretty nauseating as well.

Anyway, can't say I'd watch it whether he was on it or not, so I suppose it makes no difference to me, so he can get wired in for all I care.
To be fair I don't think mathematicians are the target audience

Don’t do it Ally.

We’ll have a whip round if times are tough. I do not want to see our record goal scorer eating a badgers gonads.
I wonder if he will know what fee he is getting for doing the show. I'm one bear who wouldn't stump up for his whip round.

I loved McCoist during his playing days, but I just can't take to him after his spell as manager.
It also doesn't help that I don't find his 'humour' funny in the slightest, it's lowest common denominator stuff, and his desperation to be everyone's pal is pretty nauseating as well.

Anyway, can't say I'd watch it whether he was on it or not, so I suppose it makes no difference to me, so he can get wired in for all I care.

Find a firm place to stand and move away from this thread then :p

Apologies if already posted, I couldn’t see a thread.

Anyway, various media sources saying that he’s one of the favourites to go into the jungle this year.

would have thought his punditry work would be paying the bills for him. If he goes in then I’d hope he’d win.

Thoughts? Any truth in it or load of muck?
Tims will be voting like %^*& to make him do tasks. For that alone he must realise its pointless.

As long as Ally doesn't think that, ' Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport' is an old Australian love song.

I can’t see this at all . Unless it’s for charity , why would he demean himself in front of the nation ? Ally has nothing to prove and is much loved throughout Britain. He is financially well off . I think this can be filed under nonsense .

Ian Wright and Francis Rossi from Quo also rumoured. I hope he does it as that would be a good mix but the one thing that makes me doubt it is apparently Ulrika is in talks to do it.

Apologies if already posted, I couldn’t see a thread.

Anyway, various media sources saying that he’s one of the favourites to go into the jungle this year.

would have thought his punditry work would be paying the bills for him. If he goes in then I’d hope he’d win.

Thoughts? Any truth in it or load of muck?
Gardening money no enough for sticky mits

I can’t see this at all . Unless it’s for charity , why would he demean himself in front of the nation ? Ally has nothing to prove and is much loved throughout Britain. He is financially well off . I think this can be filed under nonsense .

How would he be demeaning himself?

Think some people are taking it too seriously. It’s a bit of fun and a different experience. Coincidentally a highly paid bit of fun.

What’s the problem.

Ally was the nation’s sweetheart if you like, on a Question of Sport. There’s no doubt he would be massively popular on this and no doubt an early favourite with the bookies.

With some of the nonsense he’s been coming out with in recent weeks I hope he gets lost in the jungle!!
I used to be one of his biggest fans but he seems less able to express his support for the Bears as the weeks and months go by.
You can tell his paymasters are getting to him.

He'd have no issues stripping off for the camera at least. Given his previous of baring his arse to get the balls skelped off him at training.:))

#Greattimes.

He'd have no issues stripping off for the camera at least. Given his previous of baring his arse to get the balls skelped off him at training.:))

#Greattimes.
Presume you haven't heard Steven Gerrard talking about this very game on 'A League of Their Own' when he talks about it being a great laugh and used to love doing it at training? Not outwith the realms of possibility it goes on at all clubs... including our own.

He'd be the most entertaining celeb since Johnny rotten was on it. He'd defo win as he's one of the best sports personalitys in Britain. Top guy and funny as %^*&. Wish him all the best if he goes in

Back