Ally McCoist brands Scott Brown Rangers antics 'embarrassing' as he has a dig at Kevin Clancy

Every time Clancy is wheeled on to the pitch we are referred to a different standard . This is plain and simple to see. 5 fouls against rangers players nothing then one foul and it’s a card for a rangers player.

Scotland is the only country in the world where a veteran player in his mid-30’s behaving like a total moron can be described as clever and draw admiration.

No wonder we’re a footballing backwater.
Funny that when he finally fucked off and left the national team they actually qualified for a major tournament soon after.

Clancy has a 'superior' who sits in the stand and judges his performance.

If he isn't punished for that display on Tuesday then it shows the extent of the corruption we face.

Also, I don't read the rhags, but not even on here, have I got a hint that our manager is furious at his players being blocked and hacked down all over the park on Tuesday. Even now, three days on that pisses me off.

Not another manager anywhere else would shrug that, and the referee's part in it, off as part and parcel of the game.

Sickening.

Brown never handled the ball.

Let's take a serious look at Scottish referees.
About 5 seasons ago the word was out that Ryan Jack was a thug. They all went in to games looking for it and found it. He was even sent off for RECEIVING a head butt.
Then the focus moved to Morelos. He got a reputation as a thug and diver. The refs went in to the games looking for it and found it. He was incorrectly sent off twice (minimum) and off the top of my head, denied two stonewall pens due to his reputation with refs, fueled by the SMSM.

In the past decade we have watched Brown get in to all manner of antics. His blocking off the ball is well known. His leap in the air is well known to gain a foul. His backing into opponents with his arm outstretched is well known. Refs just don't seem to be able to catch him. If they did they would receive no backing from SMSM.

At almost every corner Celtic players have handfuls of opposing players shirts but they just can't be caught. If they were we'd get a media story about John Greig holding Harry Hood's shirt in 1973.

When Rangers play everyone except Sellic, the time wasting is rampant. Literally nothing is done about it. Refs don't care and the media don't care. If someone is booked it's generally around the 90th minute.

Celtic have the biggest play actor we've seen in Scottish football yet he is given the benefit of the doubt by every ref and media outlet. Clyde SSB even stated that we cannot know his pain threshold and that may be why he hits the deck in a near death experience at the slightest touch.

The media is our No 1 enemy. According to them Aberdeen were hard done by.

Brown never handled the ball.

Let's take a serious look at Scottish referees.
About 5 seasons ago the word was out that Ryan Jack was a thug. They all went in to games looking for it and found it. He was even sent off for RECEIVING a head butt.
Then the focus moved to Morelos. He got a reputation as a thug and diver. The refs went in to the games looking for it and found it. He was incorrectly sent off twice (minimum) and off the top of my head, denied two stonewall pens due to his reputation with refs, fueled by the SMSM.

In the past decade we have watched Brown get in to all manner of antics. His blocking off the ball is well known. His leap in the air is well known to gain a foul. His backing into opponents with his arm outstretched is well known. Refs just don't seem to be able to catch him. If they did they would receive no backing from SMSM.

At almost every corner Celtic players have handfuls of opposing players shirts but they just can't be caught. If they were we'd get a media story about John Greig holding Harry Hood's shirt in 1973.

When Rangers play everyone except Sellic, the time wasting is rampant. Literally nothing is done about it. Refs don't care and the media don't care. If someone is booked it's generally around the 90th minute.

Celtic have the biggest play actor we've seen in Scottish football yet he is given the benefit of the doubt by every ref and media outlet. Clyde SSB even stated that we cannot know his pain threshold and that may be why he hits the deck in a near death experience at the slightest touch.
The Ryan Jack thing was bizarre. Sent off for nothing incidents multiple times in his first handful of Rangers matches, despite never being sent off a single time in his Aberdeen career.

Compare Ally’s comments with those of Sutton.

Sutton who called him Brother Beaton, is using his position to influence these inept referee’s.

Would you hear Ally calling out “Father Clancy” using the same terminology?

The Ryan Jack thing was bizarre. Sent off for nothing incidents multiple times in his first handful of Rangers matches, despite never being sent off a single time in his Aberdeen career.

Press propaganda. It influences public opinion and that includes referees. They demonise some of our players who they see as a threat.

Compare the Ferguson push on Barisic that lead to their penalty to the penalty Clancy awarded against Katic at Parkhead.

In terms of consistency it's beyond logic that's he's not penalised Ferguson for the shove on Borna's back.

Broon's been doing it for years against us and what does my heid in big time, over those years, we'd had no one to take him to task,
Think the last person we had that stood up to him properly was Kyle Bartley and that was as I said, years ago.

Get in there big man.

Broon's been doing it for years against us and what does my heid in big time, over those years, we'd had no one to take him to task,
Think the last person we had that stood up to him properly was Kyle Bartley and that was as I said, years ago.

Get in there big man.

Big man absolutely wiped him out there. Was great to see

Souness would have buried him.
Perhaps time to make use of our lesser used subs near the end

‘Right, go on the park and break both his legs, you’ll get a ban but you are picking up a wage for feck all anyway’

Next time he plays he will know what’s coming to him if he carries on with his antics

Get in there big man.

We don’t need to kick him, he’s shite & he wants that.

Just get Arfield fit & he’ll deal with him in a determined but professional way.

Let’s not build this slimeball up.

The fact he got MOTM is an indictment on the SMSM & Scottish football, not us.

Reactions: TNT
Back