Ally McCoist in Celtic fixture pop as stunned Rangers icon can't resist 'luck of the computer' dig

I bet you Super has had a crack at this

xAG9AAI.jpg

Have you been living under a rock for the last twenty odd years? Or are you just at it?

It's a case of choosing your battles if you want to be effective. By all means cry foul when we are treated harshly and it's demonstrable. IMO the club has been decent at that.

What I implore them not to do is having a baseless whinge about fixtures in the way that many are doing on here. A lot of what is on this thread is the sort of paranoid garbage that we used to, quite rightly, deride the other side of the city for.

It's a case of choosing your battles if you want to be effective. By all means cry foul when we are treated harshly and it's demonstrable. IMO the club has been decent at that.

What I implore them not to do is having a baseless whinge about fixtures in the way that many are doing on here. A lot of what is on this thread is the sort of paranoid garbage that we used to, quite rightly, deride the other side of the city for.

So you have been living under a rock then? We need to challenge everything. Be it fixtures or biased refereeing. We need to get in their faces and repeatedly challenge the blatant cheating (that is exactly what it is) we have been subjected to. And it is only going to get worse as of August 1st.

I like the way mccoist is speaking up for us these days im starting to really like the guy again, if we are ever going to change things and sort scottish football the paranoia and obsession with everything timmy said really has to go. It just looks pathetic its embarrassing playground stuff.

The fixtures are not really something to get upset about it might work in our favour if we win but you have to say though its another example of what celtic want celtic get.

The players and manager have a huge task ahead of them beating the other teams and also an incredible level of tim bias and corruption, worst of all will be a few of the top refs they will be desperate to prove their value to the cabel.... the least we can do is get behind the club and guys like ally when all hes doing is telling the truth about how much influence and power the filth have.

So you have been living under a rock then? We need to challenge everything. Be it fixtures or biased refereeing. We need to get in their faces and repeatedly challenge the blatant cheating (that is exactly what it is) we have been subjected to. And it is only going to get worse as of August 1st.

So what do you want Rangers to say about the fixtures exactly, how would you word it?

This century there have been two games against Celtic which calendar wise were later. Not sure if that made them the last of the first set. I’m out just now, back home about six. I’ll look when I get back.

Working back from last season to 2000/01 (20 years):
Game:4,4,7,5,-,-,-,-,7,9,7,4,10,8,4,4,8,10,9,5.

Game 10 in 2002/03 & 2007/08 was the latest.

It's a bit dodgy that the old firm game is fixture number 11 but other than that it's worked out quite well for us. Sheep away first game is fine, we should be beating them comfortably if we want to challenge for the title regardless of when we play them.

It's the fixtures now, if they find themselves in a title fight later in the season then referees like Clancy will be given half their matches again and all the shite going on in the courts is because they were desperate to hand the title to that club. Everything done by the footballing authorities in this country is for the benefit of one club and whatever they want. They wanted this fixture pushed back so it's now the last match in the first round of fixtures.

Looking at the way the fixtures have been doctored am afraid it look's very very difficult for us to stop them winning the league, it was the same last year with fixture fixing & having corrupt refs all pulling for one team it's very difficult to see any difference from last year & throw that compliance officer white into to the mix , everything has been fixed to suit one club , yet our board still remain silent , we are not strong as we once where very weak infact , long gone are the day's when we were the big club in Scotland, this is what happens when you have weak leadership for to long , we should have left in 2012 , we are only here to be laughed at & kicked pillar to post for the filth's enjoyment.

It's a bit dodgy that the old firm game is fixture number 11 but other than that it's worked out quite well for us. Sheep away first game is fine, we should be beating them comfortably if we want to challenge for the title regardless of when we play them.

Totally agree. Playing them at Pittodrie has to be done some time and doing so in an empty stadium must surely benefit us.

However, the Game 11 scenario is a farce. Once again, by moving their home game against us back as late as possible, the SPFL have acted for the benefit of one team.

Aberdeen, Hibs, Livingston, Motherwell and Hamilton are all scheduled to play us home in the first round of games. The first 3 teams should be questioning the SPFL, as they are likely to lose gate money, by playing against us at home in empty stadiums.

Hamilton & Motherwell fans and shareholders should be questioning their Directors who sit on the SPFL Board, as by acting in the interests of Celtc, they are acting against the interests of the companies/clubs they are Director's of, which is a Breach of their Fiduciary duties and illegal under the Companies Act.

Although it is interesting to note that of our 6 away games in the first round of games, Celtic are No. 6, Motherwell are No.5 and Hamilton are No.3. So have those 2 Board Members put Celtc first, then their own clubs before Aberdeen & Livingston deliberately? Petrie possibly also having influence at Game No. 4.

Last edited:
Working back from last season to 2000/01 (20 years):
Game:4,4,7,5,-,-,-,-,7,9,7,4,10,8,4,4,8,10,9,5.

Game 10 in 2002/03 & 2007/08 was the latest.
Just about to post that the two dates where it was later than this year’s proposed date it was the 10th game in both occasions, so not the final one.

Who programs the computer? Who runs the software? Are there independent witness’s present? Are representatives from the clubs present ?

the mentally challenged wanted the league stopped - it was stopped
they then wanted the title given to them - it was
they wanted the SC Cup played whenever - will be played to accommodate the poet
they then wanted the OF game as late as possible - no problems

All this while having court cases against them and no transfer embargo's etc but nope we're paranoid.

It's why after the ending of the season fiasco that I have given up on Scottish football. The bent corruptive powers that be, who the harbourers have totally under their control - have beaten me!

My money only goes to Rangers now. Club 1872 monthly payment and any Scottish League/Cup home Ibrox game (boycotted away ones years ago) that I would have flown up for at Ibrox, I'll now just donate ticket price to Rangers.

The only Bears matches I will possibly see this season are European games, either at Ibrox or abroad.

As a club we should be openly mocking and laughing at how the Piggery game emerged as being fixture 11. This will be the first and last time this ever happens, and we all know it.

But you're not doing anything. You're not even advocating that the club do anything. You're just being paranoid about football fixtures on the internet.

It is not paranoia. I have came to the conclusion that you are not living under a rock. You are most definitely at it. Not arguing with you so you feel free to sit back and watch our club get the absolute c**t ripped out of us.

It is not paranoia. I have came to the conclusion that you are not living under a rock. You are most definitely at it. Not arguing with you so you feel free to sit back and watch our club get the absolute c**t ripped out of us.

I'm not at it. Specifically on fixtures? It's paranoia. The fact that you didn't even attempt to come up with a credible statement that the club could make on them says a lot. It's baseless stuff.

There have been plenty of instances over the last few years where I think our club has been treated unfairly. I can't think of one where the club didn't speak out about it in some capacity.

We should concentrate on continuing to do that where it is demonstrable we've been done over. The crap on this thread demeans that effort IMO.

I'm not at it. Specifically on fixtures? It's paranoia. The fact that you didn't even attempt to come up with a credible statement that the club could make on them says a lot. It's baseless stuff.

There have been plenty of instances over the last few years where I think our club has been treated unfairly. I can't think of one where the club didn't speak out about it in some capacity.

We should concentrate on continuing to do that where it is demonstrable we've been done over. The crap on this thread demeans that effort IMO.

absolute nonsense.

Back