Ally McCoist in fiendish Chris Sutton stadium troll as Rangers icon can't resist 'behave myself' jibe

BlueMeanie

Celtic hero Sutton was denied access to Ibrox and McCoist won't let him forget it just yet.

Ally McCoist on Chris Sutton's Rangers entry ban

Smirking Rangers legend Ally McCoist couldn't resist a swipe at sparring partner Chris Sutton over his lockout from Ibrox,
Sutton and former Celtic boss Neil Lennon were denied entry to the stadium to cover Celtic's clash with Real Betis having been due to appear as pundits on BT Sport.
It's been a hot topic since the decision, but the Rangers favourite could only see the funny side on BT Sport's Scottish Football Extra.

With Steven Gerrard's men top of the Premiership, McCoist was more than happy to riff on the pain of the Parkhead legend Sutton with Postecoglou's men in mid-table.
McCoist speaking to Sutton said: "I am certainly enjoying Scottish football at the moment, and I am letting my face know."

Host Darrell Currie chimed in joking: "You are getting in to see all the games as well Ally."

Sutton laughed: "Oh, wow, wow."
Before McCoist added: "You do make a valid point Darrell, and I don't take my access to all the Scottish football grounds easily.

"I mean I appreciate it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Scottish grounds for allowing me access.
"I will continue to behave myself in a manner that is expected at these particular football arenas."

I love this because Sutton will never get the better of Ally.

Sutton cannot do banter, everything he says comes across as a petty and snide whereas Ally can just roll with anything. Just laughs things off and hits back with a wee gem of his own whereas anyone can tell Sutton just gets wound up

Celtic hero Sutton was denied access to Ibrox and McCoist won't let him forget it just yet.

Ally McCoist on Chris Sutton's Rangers entry ban's Rangers entry ban

Smirking Rangers legend Ally McCoist couldn't resist a swipe at sparring partner Chris Sutton over his lockout from Ibrox,
Sutton and former Celtic boss Neil Lennon were denied entry to the stadium to cover Celtic's clash with Real Betis having been due to appear as pundits on BT Sport.
It's been a hot topic since the decision, but the Rangers favourite could only see the funny side on BT Sport's Scottish Football Extra.

With Steven Gerrard's men top of the Premiership, McCoist was more than happy to riff on the pain of the Parkhead legend Sutton with Postecoglou's men in mid-table.
McCoist speaking to Sutton said: "I am certainly enjoying Scottish football at the moment, and I am letting my face know."

Host Darrell Currie chimed in joking: "You are getting in to see all the games as well Ally."

Sutton laughed: "Oh, wow, wow."
Before McCoist added: "You do make a valid point Darrell, and I don't take my access to all the Scottish football grounds easily.

"I mean I appreciate it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Scottish grounds for allowing me access.
"I will continue to behave myself in a manner that is expected at these particular football arenas."
What cnut is making a journalism "career" out of "reporting" what Ally slagged Sutton off with on tv this time. Ally's jibes are funny.

Just cant believe there is a journo out there who seems to make a career out of just rehashing all these barbs.

Pathetic.

Outside football Ally is well known due to to his captaincy on QOS, he was one of the best and funniest captains in the history of the show ,on the other hand outside football Sutton is a nonentity.

Ally has a sense of humour. Sutton over the years has stuck the knife into Rangers and twisted it.
That is the difference and hence Rangers intolerance of Sutton.

Just Ally telling the truth then.

Be a good man and you'll be treated as such.

Be a disgusting hate filled cock who spits at people and tries to fight teenagers, you generally won't be welcome in peoples houses.

Back