Ally Mccoist Instagram

It's hardly a cryptic message. If you're interested enough to click on the thread then go and have a look at his Instagram yourself. It's not rocket science. And as I said, I dont think it's possible to post a link to an Instagram story.

You could describe what you were referring to. I clicked onto the thread as I wanted to know what was supposed to have happened on Ally McCoist's Instagram.

He looks like he's down in London - he posted a video asking "do you go and visit Spurs' multi million pound stadium to watch Jose's Spurts or do you sit in your stuff hotel room and watch the Rangers if you can get a live feed. Pans around and he's watching Rangers on his iPad".

Cheers.

Whatever his failings as a manager were, he will always be a hero to me from his playing days.

Likewise with me mate. He was my boyhood hero growing up and I don’t think I’ll ever see another striker like him at rangers again.

I was gutted it didn’t work out for him as our manager. I would loved nothing more than mccoist to have been as successful as a manager as he was a player

You could describe what you were referring to. I clicked onto the thread as I wanted to know what was supposed to have happened on Ally McCoist's Instagram.
Fair enough, but doubt it would have been as funny typing out a description of it

He looks like he's down in London - he posted a video asking "do you go and visit Spurs' multi million pound stadium to watch Jose's Spurts or do you sit in your stuff hotel room and watch the Rangers if you can get a live feed. Pans around and he's watching Rangers on his iPad".
And he was offered a free ticket for the Spurs game from Paul Whitehouse as well.

Likewise with me mate. He was my boyhood hero growing up and I don’t think I’ll ever see another striker like him at rangers again.

I was gutted it didn’t work out for him as our manager. I would loved nothing more than mccoist to have been as successful as a manager as he was a player

I remember trying, and failing, to recreate his overhead kick v Hibs in the cup final.

I can see how some younger fans who didn't see him as a goalscorer had shorter fuses with him as a manager.

I was actually relieved for him when it ended.

I think we all felt the same mate. I still love him anyway.

Back