Ally Mccoist Instagram

I was at one of the services for the Anniversary of the Disaster, when he was at the club at the reception after there were quite a few players in the reception chatting and signing autographs etc. When Ally came to the door of the Thornton Suite to come in, he got about 2 feet into the room before he was being crowded for autographs and pictures.

Two feet was as far as he got into the room for the whole reception, due to doing autographs and pictures the whole time and it was all done with a smile. To me he is a club legend.

There is no other ex-player I’d rather go for a beer with . He must have some great stories to tell and would tell them very well .

I always remember Ally growing up as a guy full of good patter,cheeky chappy and a laugh.It was horrible the way the crisis brought him down and stressed him to the hilt.I think on insta he's reminding us why we all loved the guy aside from his goals.

It's hardly a cryptic message. If you're interested enough to click on the thread then go and have a look at his Instagram yourself. It's not rocket science. And as I said, I dont think it's possible to post a link to an Instagram story.

not everyone has Instagram. I dont.

Back