Ally McCoist on gifting the league

Can't disagree with a word of that.
Is he, potentially, more vocal in the absence of the fat alky?

Clever. He stuck to it being about the EPL so no accusations of it being a Rangers - celtic thing.

And he knows fine well, that we can try everything we want to finish the season, but it will eventually be impossible.
That was my thinking

It’s like starting a marathon/race and stopping it after half way and results stand total madness
and no matter if we start season again in June July it doesn’t matter it will always be a tainted/default title even if we win it . In my humble opinion you can’t have a race stop half way have a rest then start again so simple solution #nullandvoidwhatever

Clever enough avoiding any mention of the Scottish League.
But we always have to keep an eye on the the big elevont in the room .

The likes of Ally and other fair minded players ,pundits etc
Should as he did hammer this home

There is no way on this earth a title can be awarded if it hasn’t been won, forget the fact another side have a chance of winning it, the actual competition has to be played to a completion, it doesn’t matter if one team is miles in front.

If they start awarding leagues that haven’t been won, they would be as well just awarding the CL, EL and all domestic cup competitions to whoever the favourite is from those remaining in the competiton - because until the league is mathematically won, that’s all those in the lead are is favourites.

You become champions of a league by winning the league, not by sitting at the top 3/4 of the way through it.

See if they decide it’s ok to play football behind closed doors surely it must be ok for me to go and play 5s with mates?

the public outrage from “rich entitled footballers can go play a meaningless game of football whilst you stay in and away from your family” will make the lockdown very difficult to police.

See if they decide it’s ok to play football behind closed doors surely it must be ok for me to go and play 5s with mates?

the public outrage from “rich entitled footballers can go play a meaningless game of football whilst you stay in and away from your family” will make the lockdown very difficult to police.
Exactly

What about non playing staff that would have to work? The tea-woman, cleaner having to clean up after them, wash strips. Putting innocent low paid people at unnecessary risk.

I'm really disappointed with this.

I thought there would be photos of Laura up by now.
kEUI066.jpg

Here you go !
;)

Clever. He stuck to it being about the EPL so no accusations of it being a Rangers - celtic thing.

And he knows fine well, that we can try everything we want to finish the season, but it will eventually be impossible.

It’s not going to happen. The season IS null and void.

We are 2 weeks into an estimated 13 week initial lockdown. That’ll take us to mid June at the earliest to begin playing 9 league matches (in our case) and two cup semi finals and a final before the UEFA european qualifiers are due to kick off first week of July.

And all that assumes the lockdown and social distancing basically end in mid June, which they won’t.

The season is done and my admiration for Klopp and Liverpool’s class throughout has gone off the scale now.

Compare and contrast their behaviour with “they’re not taking this from us” tramp man

Back