Ally on talksport this morning

Was I the only one that was thinking that the joke was Bournemouth weren't playing last night??

Ally does sound steamboating in that but glad he is having fun. :D

His commentary at the Palace game was excellent. The game was rotten and they started drifting away and it was mentioned it was an Archibald Leitch stadium.

Ally then started listing the other stadiums including Ibrox that he designed, and the years they were built. The commentator was stunned!

I think one of the reasons people like Ally on co-comms, and this was really evident during the world cup in Russia, is that it comes across that hes genuinely happy to be at the game and is enthusiastic

With some co-commentators it seems like a chore and is if they would rather be somewhere else

And as said above with the facts about the stadiums, he does bring a bit of freshness with his random bits of knowledge

I think one of the reasons people like Ally on co-comms, and this was really evident during the world cup in Russia, is that it comes across that hes genuinely happy to be at the game and is enthusiastic

With some co-commentators it seems like a chore and is if they would rather be somewhere else

And as said above with the facts about the stadiums, he does bring a bit of freshness with his random bits of knowledge

Lawro was the worse for this. Your getting well paid to watch games at the World Cup, cheer up ya prick.

Mark Lawrenson - terrible in more ways than one. But when he's on the commentary it sounds like he's lost a tenner and found a quid.

WATP.

O’Hara was winding Brazil up asking him where he thought he came in the list of the top 100 Scottish players. Thennslagging him off for not being better than Scott Brown

Everybody loves oor ally , he was doing co commentary on amazon prime other night at palace game and everyone loved him he was trending on twitter, everyone saying ally should do every game on the TV

The only reason I watched the game was because John Champion and Super were doing the commentary. They are great value.

I listened to it a bit this morning, they where talking about fat Brazil running a pub (in London I assumed) and Ally was down visiting, Brazil abruptly moved on when asked how their night finished, Super Ally said it was memorable, did they elaborate further later on?
Super Ally pumping some sluts? Or Rangers fucking over the scum?

Lawro was the worse for this. Your getting well paid to watch games at the World Cup, cheer up ya prick.
Lawrenson and Danny Mills are two of the worst for this. Miserable.

McCoist and Jim Beglin are my favourites for co-commentary. Nigel Spackman is actually quite good on the Bundesliga games too which is slightly random.

He's a fucking national treasure. See when people talk of BBC Sports personality of the year, I immediately think of him. Legend.

Back