Ally reckons there could be an announcement regarding Lennon “any minute” according to Brazil

For season ticket uptakes you'd think they'd need to act pretty soon, and as you say, promise of better things to come in the summer.

Their rebuild is probably going to be the biggest they have undertaken in 25 years and they need to get it right, our infrastructure at the moment could bear fruit for a few years if we continue our strategy.

They always knew it was coming this preseason but thought they would do it on the glorious backdrop of the tainted 10. As long as that was in the bag then the ST's would be bought and a bedding in process for a new football regime would be accepted.

The meltdown we have seen is beyond our wildest dreams and now Celtic are stuck with a toxic manager, a half disinterested squad with plummeting values and a revolting fan base threatening to boycott. It is absolutely glorious.

This is their biggest managerial decision since O'Neill.

If they get this wrong it could be us leaving them in the distance.

The crazy things are:

1 - Lennon hasn't lost a league game this season to anyone other than us. The 7 draws have been his downfall but it wouldn't actually have taken much for the league to have been much closer.

2 - Since the 'socially distanced gathering' outside Sharkheid when the hordes were calling for Lennon to go, Celtic have played nine - and of those they've drawn four and lost one in the league (albeit three of the draws were post Dubai). Had they made the change and got a bit of a bounce then the league would be much closer.

It's no wonder their fans are going mental.

Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't punted but he should be let go for his own good, after the last few days it will only get worse. Eventually it goes past being amusing.
It goes past amusing only when he's gone. The man brings every bit of criticism on himself with his attitude to our club and fans, he's an ignorant individual with no respect for any other person at other clubs or indeed the general public as can be seen with his attitude regarding the Dubai trip.

As long as he's there I for one will stay amused, if he's got underlying problems such as depression then he shouldn't be in such a high profile job that has the capacity to exacerbate that condition. This situation is all down to Lennon himself, if the pressure is too much then he has the option to resign, at the moment that hasn't happened so as long as he keeps up the incompetence I'll keep laughing

Can’t surely be suggesting a PLC have failed to make an announcement to the stock exchange about a massive management change that could have share price implications.
That would be illegal.
I will take your word for that. Good news if that's the case.

I’m struggling to see how this could ‘ go past being amusing’ .. Enjoy every minute of their and TLB’s torturous misery the scum are wallowing in ! B-D
Exactly mate I would never tire taking enjoyment out of watching Lennon in absolute misery never.

No imo.
It will always be one year, unless they give him notice or he does.
Then it starts reducing.
It looks to me like he's already been told he's not getting another contract and is working his notice just now. How else do we explain his outbursts n what looks like lack of input into his role, maybe trying to force their hand into paying him outjust now without the need to work the remainder of his 12 months notice?

Only, maybe they can't pay him out just now as they can't find anyone to take the role on?

He must be gone.

‘review in January’.

Lose-Draw-Draw-Draw on four January games. Bye bye.

There will still be zoomers among the mhanky support who think he should win manager of the month with that form!!

The crazy things are:

1 - Lennon hasn't lost a league game this season to anyone other than us. The 7 draws have been his downfall but it wouldn't actually have taken much for the league to have been much closer.

2 - Since the 'socially distanced gathering' outside Sharkheid when the hordes were calling for Lennon to go, Celtic have played nine - and of those they've drawn four and lost one in the league (albeit three of the draws were post Dubai). Had they made the change and got a bit of a bounce then the league would be much closer.

It's no wonder their fans are going mental.
The 7 draws have been arguably better for us. 7 draws is clearly 7 points. Out of those 7 games had they won 3 of them and lost 4 they would be 2 points closer than they are. Only way it would have been better is had they lost 5 or more of those 7 games - don’t get me wrong losing all 7 would have been amazing,

Reactions: jtc
It's also possible that the 12 months has already been triggered and they're getting their pound of flesh as he works his notice. If he's been told he's in role until the end of the season then that gives him the freedom to go against Lawell in public as he has nothing more to lose.

Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't punted but he should be let go for his own good, after the last few days it will only get worse. Eventually it goes past being amusing.
Excellent point; football gets very unpleasant at this stage, especially at the top. I agree, it has gone beyond the point of entertainment.

I look at it differently . Celtic have benefitted massively from poor officiating , having been given dodgy penalties , offside goals overlooked and opposition players sent off . Add in theyve carried luck in a lot of games where opposition teams have blown the chance to win or draw more games against them .

Imo Celtic are very lucky to be only 20 points behind

Read somthing yesterday sayin they have to pay him for everything he's due not sure how accurate but it mentioned they would have to pay him a lot of bonuses too! I know nothing about thier finances but my guess is they're skint after furloughing their u18s! hopfully they can't afford to sack him and we some more car park madness :))
The war chest will have took a tanking with no Champions League money - again, no big summer sale like Tierney or van Dijk or Dembele.

Their transfer business last summer has to come into play too. Klimala, Ajeti, Greek tragedy. There's a lot of money for failure. Plus there's super Shane Duffy.

Not just the cost of getting rid of the current staff - but, chances are a new manager will want their own staff too.

they will attack the media and use the "mental health" card for him..

" Over the last week, the media have launched a disgraceful attack on our manager Neil Lennon, a man that has spoken bravely and honestly on his issues with mental health. We would ask all that have behaved in this way and bullied our manager to look at their behaviour. It's for these reasons that Neil will be stepping down from his post with immediate effect".

I think it will be along those lines...
Just look at Swinneys statement yesterday by adding in a disclaimer that he has no ill towards Neil Lennon that’s what we are dealing with here that the Deputy First Minister has to cover his arse.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the lady's front bottom but he's teetering on the edge of a mental breakdown imo. Tears and pain are enjoyable but not so keen to watch the ramblings of a man on the edge of sanity.
I’d like to think of myself as a fairly compassionate person, I draw the line with TLB, hatred of us, oozes out of every pore of that man, he’s getting his just desserts in this case I’m afraid . B-D

I think I must be one of the very few on here who does not give a flying F—k if he goes if he stays if he drinks himself into oblivion if he has a square go with Andy Walker in the middle of George Square I really don’t care. He’s very entertaining at his press conferences he speaks so well I will miss that if he is removed

The 7 draws have been arguably better for us. 7 draws is clearly 7 points. Out of those 7 games had they won 3 of them and lost 4 they would be 2 points closer than they are. Only way it would have been better is had they lost 5 or more of those 7 games - don’t get me wrong losing all 7 would have been amazing,
Draws are great because it makes the trigger man dither . Especially if the team have played well for 21mimutes.

If true, candle stores across the country will need to be redesignated as essential and the Shark Emporium will need to unfurlough staff.

B-D

FBS

178c9f51ee7c7bbfbf24ee0f611b84fd.gif

Surely it was still a 0-0 draw anyway because they didn't concede any goals that day apart from one?
They are mental ay they.if you encountered anyone like them in the street you'd be phoning mental health up as a ' concerned' member of the public

Said it last night.....

Strachan, O'neil or McCarthy till end of the season

Edouard to leave this window.

This is their biggest managerial decision since O'Neill.

If they get this wrong it could be us leaving them in the distance.
Indeed.
They got O'Neil and Rodgers timed to perfection.
They need that level again but will have to pay big to get it. The Strachan appointment had us all howling with laughter at the time but he managed to deliver when we had our own Implosion with the end of McLeish and the Le Guen debacle.

Their new management will be coming in to face a Rangers hopefully on the crest of a wave.

I look at it differently . Celtic have benefitted massively from poor officiating , having been given dodgy penalties , offside goals overlooked and opposition players sent off . Add in theyve carried luck in a lot of games where opposition teams have blown the chance to win or draw more games against them .

Yep clear Red card and Penalty not given last night.

Nah,your wrong man.Hes been unlucky and had the establishment against him.They need to stand firm against all the masonic Hvn activity and get behind the boss .#justiceforsharklovers

You can't sack a bloke on a unbeaten 3 game run.its 4 really as for 21 minutes they were better than Rangers so that counts as at least a draw
It’s embarrassing bringing up how he thought his team where better than Rangers at Ibrox everyone is laughing at you Neil everyone.

Indeed.
They got O'Neil and Rodgers timed to perfection.
They need that level again but will have to pay big to get it. The Strachan appointment had us all howling with laughter st the time but he managed to deliver when we had our own Implosion with the end of McLeish and the Le Guen debacle.

Their new management will becoming in to fave a Rangers hopefully on the crest of a wave.
The landscape there atm is not exactly welcoming, Rodgers was imo pure jammy as he was/is an excellent coach/manager sitting on his arse doing nothing.

Back