Ally reckons there could be an announcement regarding Lennon “any minute” according to Brazil

They have created a situation that is pretty much impossible to get out of cleanly now, with the time this has taken.

If they sack him and put his underlings in charge, the questions will be 'why did this take so long?' and 'It has been clear for months he has been failing, why is a permanent replacement not ready?'

If they sack him and bring in an out of work manager, they will be asked 'Why was this not done 3-4 months ago when 'ra 10 was still on?'

If they stick with him yet again, the questions will be funny as fuck :D
They should bring Mark McGhee in on an interim basis until the end of the season to hold the fort. B-)B-DB-)

Last edited:
So their “review” is on going and a decision will be made at the end of the month, wonder why they are waiting till end of the month? Skint and don’t want the awkward conversation with a new manager about signing players in this window

he knows this is his last big job, he is doubling down.
Quite right too, they should pay him out.
I think they will leave him in situ for the moment and pile the pressure upon him.
Perhaps delay the season tickets issue to see if he breaks and goes.

Carlsberg dont to timplosions......

I think they’ll try and get a ‘big’ name manager to replace him and announce it just as we wrap up the league. You know how they love to play to the mongos that support them.

I want him in their dugout when we clinch the league at the piggery and again at Ibrox post split when we hopefully teach them a footballing lesson.

Back