Alternatives to JD and Sports Direct

Your changing your tune, you never mentioned cost as the reason!! You said

"To start boycotting shops is nat behaviour. Shop where's best and handy for you"

Boycotting SD is not "nat behaviour", you don't give people cash that tried to fu** you over.

You then mention convenience as the other reason to give fat mike you cash!

Real Rangers fans would not spend a coin in Sports Direct, end of.
It made out that I was spending my cash, which I haven't. If I could afford one,I coukd walk to Ibrox and get one. Not the same for everybody.

Let's say a guy in kent sees a rangers top in sports direct and on a whim decides to buy it. Would you tell him not to? Money for the club is fine by me.

It made out that I was spending my cash, which I haven't. If I could afford one,I coukd walk to Ibrox and get one. Not the same for everybody.

Let's say a guy in kent sees a Rangers top in sports direct and on a whim decides to buy it. Would you tell him not to? Money for the club is fine by me.

Yeah, I would tell him not to. Order from Castore or check what other retailers sell it, as fat mike's "exclusivity" seems unlikely.

I despise that fat cu**, he has had an obsession with trying to ruin us financially since that prick Green and his crew signed every dodgy bent contract going. Any normal businessman would have tried to do a deal with us, for both parties to make money. He wasn't interested, just dragging us through the courts and blocking any way we had to strike deals with other parties. He's a vindictive piece of shi*, if it wasn't for DK we'd still be watching players like Ian Black whilst fat Mike made millions from us.

Yeah, I would tell him not to. Order from Castore or check what other retailers sell it, as fat mike's "exclusivity" seems unlikely.

I despise that fat cu**, he has had an obsession with trying to ruin us financially since that prick Green and his crew signed every dodgy bent contract going. Any normal businessman would have tried to do a deal with us, for both parties to make money. He wasn't interested, just dragging us through the courts and blocking any way we had to strike deals with other parties. He's a vindictive piece of shi*, if it wasn't for DK we'd still be watching players like Ian Black whilst fat Mike made millions from us.
Not everyone is on FF and aware of all the boycotts that people love calling for on here.

All I'm saying is if somebody who doesnt go on football forums and say wants to buy one for their grandkids, I'm not going to stop them from buying any rangers kit. What about tourists who maybe see a rangers top and want to buy one to take back, do we have people standing at sd telling them you cant do that.

The more rangers kit sold, the more rangers make. Look on the bright side, you could be a newcastle fan.

I'm sure we'll end up with stuff in JD aswell.

Buy from Castore or the Rangers Store at Ibrox when they open will help raise our loyalty payments from Castore.

I will be hitting foot asylum or schuh for my gutties.Dont fancy wondering about a shop with cutouts of the lego muncher everywhere.

With JD now partnering up with them is their any other high street sports retailer out there to buy from? As someone with 3 kids would be a good help if there is any. I'd sooner go to JD than Sport Direct though.

Are you going to stop wearing Adidas? :rolleyes:

Greaves is a proper sport shop, clued up folk in their respective departments, buy there if not direct.

Local stores like them will need our support if we don’t want them to be replaced by pound shops.

People try way too hard on here

shop wherever you want
Most threads on this site are about the abuse at Celt*c. Go and have a read on that. I'm absolutely not criticising anyone who does shop in JD but I don't see anything wrong or over the top with boycotting companies that are involved with a pedophile ring.

What’s the story with JD? When you say partnered up with “them” I’m presuming it’s the scum. If so, do they actually benefit from non-branded merchandise sales?
I rarely shop in JD stores but do spend a lot in Go Outdoors and will most probably continue.

Haven’t shopped in Sports Direct since well before they were involved with us and will not be changing that. Would not judge anyone for choosing to shop in either though.

If you’re a Rangers fan, it isn acceptable to shop in Sports direct.

If you disagree, then you’re only kidding yourself.

If I’m in Glasgow centre I will use Greaves first before JD. Sports Direct is out of the question for me. Hated it even before the Ashley carry on.

Rangers store first and foremost though.

Won’t stop using jd, but had a wee look at their app last night to buy a t-shirt, jeezo:eek:
Christie, Brown and their Centre half whatever he’s called all staring out at me.

Back