Alves and Bates for the piggery?

I was never rally a particulalry big Bates fan - but on the evidence of McCrorie at CH recently - and being rag-dolled by Dumbele - I'd rather have Bates in there on Sunday (I think).

And I say that as someone who is not impressed with how he went over to Hamburg and publicly signed his deal with them at a crucial point in our season.

But I'd imagine it will be damage limitation with Martin and McCrorie again. Sunday is not going to be pretty.

Times like this I almost wish I was a drinker Moody because I would certainly be having a right few before heading to that shite heap on Sunday.

It should be Cardoso and Martin with young Ross in front of them but we all know it wont be

Don't rate Bates at all.

I don't get the clamour on here - and predict he will not do very well in Germany... nothing against the lad, just think the lack of quality has done him massive favours.

If it t was a choice between Bates and Martin...
I'd take Mrs Bates
Wk1e6eT.jpg

Alves and Martin if Alves is fit

Mcrorie and Dorrans holding

Docherty and Dorrans interchanging with the simple role to barrage LEGO and support the forward

That’s as good as we can do imo

Has Alves sent another one of those pictures? You know, the ones with the big support boot on his leg and the two 'doctors' standing beside him? Ha fekin ha.

Where are all the posters telling us this was "proof" that he was injured?

Has Alves sent another one of those pictures? You know, the ones with the big support boot on his leg and the two 'doctors' standing beside him? Ha fekin ha.

Where are all the posters telling us this was "proof" that he was injured?

His hamstring went towards the end of the semi final.

We are stuck with McCrorie (should be in the holding role) and Martin at CB which means Holt in midfield.

The options available to us are shite.

If Cardoso is fit he must replace Russell Martin.

If he's not available just play with 9 outfield players, Martin is shíte.

Martin was Murty's choice to come to Ibrox - he will continue to pick his man (unfortunately).

Back