Alves loses appeal

would have been a great chance to slaughter the SFA and the refs yet again but due to the Pedro stuff, I can see this flying under the radar

I hope the club still speak out about it though

They don't hang about when doing our players.Deserved it anyway.Stupid,you get away with nothing wearing a Rangers jersey.

and if he's not here next year, no second game.
or it will be against someone from a lower league probably.

Disciplinary Tribunal | Update
Thursday, 26 October 2017

Disciplinary Tribunal Update
Bruno Alves, Rangers FC
Thursday, 26 October 2017

Date of Issuing Notice of Complaint: Tuesday, 24 October 2017
Alleged Party In Breach: Bruno Alves, Player, Rangers FC
Match: Rangers FC v Motherwell FC, 22 October 2017
Competition: Betfred Cup Semi-Final tie
Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 200 – No player shall commit offences in the Schedule of Offences in Annex C
Principal Hearing: Thursday, 26 October 2017
Outcome: Compliance Officer reference upheld. Two-match suspension: one match to apply immediately to the player’s Recognised Team’s next match, irrespective of competition, and one match to apply to the next match that the player’s club plays in the Betfred Cup

So dorrans and cardoso out due to thuggery

Jack and Alves out

Niko, Miller, Wallace, Pena, Rossiter and Alnwick out too.

A whole team.

Oh and potentially nae manager - fxxking great.

It was a red. Let's not make every single negative decision by the refs into an ordeal.

I have no problem calling out the multiple errors they make in games but if we make a fuss over any and every decision then we become as paranoid as they used to be.

Who'se making a fuss? However the result has come at supersonic speed.

Why was moult not cited? He done the same thing

The club should be straight out claiming institutional bias against the club with a list of things from this season and previous seasons

It's probably the correct decision.

What is fûcking scandalous however is that he's the first and only player to be punished retrospectively this season.

We see assaults on our players go unpunished every other week. We see the likes of Brown boot and elbow people on a weekly basis.

This bias / lack of consistency must be challenged by the club.

The club should be straight out claiming institutional bias against the club with a list of things from this season and previous seasons

He got booked so it was deemed dealt with.

The key phrase for me is "excessive force or brutality" and it was neither.
However the precedent is set

It was the correct decision as he did kick out but where is the punishment for the Motherwell players?

Where is the punishment for Scott Brown kicking players in the head?

The 19th Century Terrorist cabal strikes again

He was booked in the "incident" though as far as I'm concerned that was for the afters with Herrera.

I still think he could have been called up for the flick at Bruno.

would have been a great chance to slaughter the SFA and the refs yet again but due to the Pedro stuff, I can see this flying under the radar

I hope the club still speak out about it though

The club did issue a statement. And there might be more said.

Yet another kick in the stones given moult wasn't even cited for his involvement in the same incident (booked for clashing with herrera not alves). Neither of them made contact with each other anyway so as it stands alves gets a 2 (3 now?) game ban for a petulent fresh air swing of a leg a few weeks after the compliance officer decides no action was required against 'broonie' for deliberately kicking someone in the head and Moult has no case to answer having acted in the exact same manner during the said incident.

I've never been one for the conspiracy angles of they're in a cabal and all out to get us etc but this past year (this season in general and last night especially) has me seriously questioning that. This being just another in a rapidly growing list of examples of one rule for rangers and a different set of perameters for everyone else in scotland. It's beyond a joke now.

No surprise here.
However, this sort of petulant kick out isn't that unusual on matchday.
I would now expect every other single petulant kick out that is missed by officials for the rest of the Scottish season to result in two match bans.

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.

Alves is just not suitable for our game and like the rest of third rate foreigners in our game don’t understand the Thuggery of Scottish Football.

It was a red. Let's not make every single negative decision by the refs into an ordeal.

I have no problem calling out the multiple errors they make in games but if we make a fuss over any and every decision then we become as paranoid as they used to be.

I don't disagree that it's a red but I don't agree with just him getting punished. :mad:

W.A.T.P.

Back