Alves loses appeal

As someone said earlier " Welcome to Scottish Football " kicking out at an opponent gets you a 2 match ban but rearranging somebody's face gets you hee fucking haw

So dorrans and cardoso out due to thuggery

Jack and Alves out

Niko, Miller, Wallace, Pena, Rossiter and Alnwick out too.

A whole team.

Oh and potentially nae manager - fxxking great.

Miller & Kranjcar are available for Saturday if the new caretaker manager wishes to select them.

It wasn't really about him being guilty of a sending off offence, he was .

The whole charade surrounding what the Motherwell players were allowed to get away with was the issue.

Won't be a miss. Hasn't exactly shored up our defence and last night had the look of a player that didn't want to be there.

No surprise, we were never going to win that as he was guilty, and they simply do not even need to even acknowledge our claim about double standards. Highly frustrating but true.

He got booked so it was deemed dealt with.

The key phrase for me is "excessive force or brutality" and it was neither.
However the precedent is set
We need clarification for what Moult was booked for. If it was for the kick out then the referee is simply a disgrace and a cheat.

If it was for (and I think this is what it was) the handbags with Herrera then there is simply no valid excuse for him not being cited.

As someone said earlier " Welcome to Scottish Football " kicking out at an opponent gets you a 2 match ban but rearranging somebody's face gets you hee fucking haw
To sum up.
Motherwell told us they would be physical before the match.
Motherwell turned up and engaged in a physical approach that often broke the rules and ended up putting a Rangers player in hospital and unable to play in the following fixtures.
But it is Rangers who finish up with a player banned for two games.

Ahh.... Scottish football and the stink of its own perverted justice, who said Banana Republic?

I still haven't seen this incident yet as I was at the game. I cant find a link on twitter - someone must have it, and can put it on here!

I don’t understand how he gets a 2 game ban for something which would have been a yellow card (as Moult got) had the red dealt with it at the time?

Also, how are they able to deal with the appeal so quickly? Scott Brown and Neil Lennon have been able to have appeals last weeks recently, why not us?

I still haven't seen this incident yet as I was at the game. I cant find a link on twitter - someone must have it, and can put it on here!

I don't think we're allowed to post unofficial links to videos on twitter or youtube??

Search youtube, it's on there.

I think if this board do not fight this they will loose many fans.The fans are getting sick of the treatment the club and them are getting with no back up from the board.I think the board should ask the fans to boycott away fixtures and they should not accept tickets till we are treated like every other team

It was a red. Let's not make every single negative decision by the refs into an ordeal.

I have no problem calling out the multiple errors they make in games but if we make a fuss over any and every decision then we become as paranoid as they used to be.
How the fuxk is it paranoia if Brown doesn't get cited for a kick yet our player does?
Explain that one?

We have to appeal the Jack red card. Too many injuries/suspensions not to. Leave it as late as possible. At the very least we need an explanation as to why it was overruled. Others play the system so we should too.

It was a red. Let's not make every single negative decision by the refs into an ordeal.

I have no problem calling out the multiple errors they make in games but if we make a fuss over any and every decision then we become as paranoid as they used to be.
Of course it was a red but you've missed the issue mate. There were 5 reds in that game and none of the four that should have been handed out to Motherwell players was. Only the Rangers player is punished.

The ref either cheated or bottled it during the game and that led to Alves lashing out. Then the filth-supporting compliance officer, having looked at a game of thuggery, decides only the Rangers player should be given a ban. That's a massive problem.

I keep reading about the "precedent being set" and this being the "line in the sand". Is it F**K!!! It keeps happening, and will keep happening over and over again, it is so blatantly obvious how biased and corrupt this system is.

Scott Brown getting away with elbows and kicking out at opponents is a recurring theme. Heaven forbid we had signed that c*nt a few years ago, he would not be getting away with any of the stuff he does on an almost weekly basis in blue jersey. :mad:

We are being treated differently from every other team. Any incident involving a Rangers player being cited is highlighted by Sportscene on a Sunday, followed by every "news"paper for days until Anthony, the NON-Compliance Officer, does his bit.

Alves deserves his ban, no question about it, but how does the c*nt that smashed Cardoso in the face get away with that. Why is Moult getting off without further punishment just because the referee, who had a mare of a game, decided to book him? Is that a deliberate ploy, give him a yellow he escapes any further sanctions as you can't cite players the referee has "dealt with".

There is NO precedent being set and NO lines drawn in any sand. The corruptness of Scottish football is there for all to see, and the SFA & SPFL will deal with us whatever way they see fit and sadly there seems to be nothing we can do about it. :mad:

How the fuxk is it paranoia if Brown doesn't get cited for a kick yet our player does?
Explain that one?

I was reacting to some people debating about the Alves incident as a red card to begin with (WHICH IT CLEARLY WAS).

I also addressed there is clearly other issues in games that are effecting on us so we need to pick and choose the right moments when to speak out as it could come across as we are moaning about everything and anything right now because we are sh*te.

Of course it was a red but you've missed the issue mate. There were 5 reds in that game and none of the four that should have been handed out to Motherwell players was. Only the Rangers player is punished.

The ref either cheated or bottled it during the game and that led to Alves lashing out. Then the filth-supporting compliance officer, having looked at a game of thuggery, decides only the Rangers player should be given a ban. That's a massive problem.

I'm not debating that part of it. Either i didn't make myself clear enough or people aren't reading my post correctly.

So the ref sees it, he gets a booking (Moult), ref is incompetent and doesn't see it, two game ban. Yet some people on here still think it's justified.

So the ref sees it, he gets a booking (Moult), ref is incompetent and doesn't see it, two game ban. Yet some people on here still think it's justified.
For the umpteenth time. The ref did not see Moult. He got booked for a pushing match with Herrera.

For the umpteenth time. The ref did not see Moult. He got booked for a pushing match with Herrera.

We know that for a fact? If that's not mentioned in the ref's report then there is simply no justification for Moult not receiving the same. And it does beg a massive question about what on earth the four officials were watching if they didn't see either of those incidents.

Somehow I knew that would be the response. I know he was the only one pulled up, but that doesn't change the fact he still deserved it.
Not saying he didn't deserve it, but the question must be asked "why only him".

This covers it all the compliance officer is a scum supporter so why are we surprised. Punish Rangers at every opportunity and turn a blind eye to the filth every time

Did we put any effort into the appeal? Are we going to let this sham slide? We must take some action on the back of our statement on Tuesday.

Unfortunately for us we are Rangers therefore the haters will always look to take a swipe at every opportunity and stupidly Bruno gave them that chance.It was a red card, we all know it but it's the way the SFA are going about their business which is underhand and selective.

You kick out at a player in any league and you are off. The difference is in Scotland it’s only Rangers players this seems to apply to.

Back