Alves speaks out about cheating refs

It was Bowman who broke Cardoso's nose.

I don't see what your point is?

Alves and Moult should have been sent off for their tussle, but that has nothing to do with what Alves has said and doesn't undo the broken nose that Bowman dished out.

There are some on here who genuinely believe if we had played the same way as them, we would have been fine. Given what happened to Jack against Hiv's, evidence seems to suggest that is not the case, and we appear to be fair game.

Some of the decisions handed out against our players over the last few weeks are baffling to say the least, but I will stop short of saying corrupt.

Having watched various live Scottish games (not involving us) over the last few weeks involving many of the teams we play, I can honestly say that their approach to playing us is totally different to playing the rest of the league. They just seem to get away with so much more versus us.

Not sure why Alves wasn't booked at the same time as Moult. Would have meant the compliance officer couldn't do anything about it which would have been a better outcome. I did notice in one of the replays that he didn't connect with Moult even though he did kick out so maybe that's McLean's excuse.

I honestly dont know how you go about changing or fixing the problem with bent refs, but it is blatant, they need to cheat to survive and avoid any issues with the media, most of them probably accept its shameful in private but it wont stop them going out to corrupt and manipulate results when they get the chance to do the big tv games.

I will just repeat myself its quite incredible the damage Craig Thomson has done to scottish football with his bias/hatred of Rangers. Hes put other refs in a difficult position by showing the media and fans of other clubs there is a way to ref our games that wont upset everyone that is desperate for us to lose.

I'm obviously in the minority here but I was cringing listening to Alves post match interview.

A Rangers player greetin and whining about the opposition and referees.

It would never have happened under Wallace, Souness or Smith.

Can you imagine John Brown, Gough, Ian Ferguson coming away with that?

I expect Rangers players to man up and give a bit back.

If that means finishing the game with 9 or 10 men, then so be it. And then we can look at referees, inconsistencies, etc.

I love it tbh, i want to hear us attack the ref after every game, even if we win 3-0 and feel he was a bit biased we should let the world know.

Scotland has without a doubt, the most courrpt, dishonest, biased cheating bastards anywhere in the history of world sport.

They stated this when they decided to target MWs side after the 6-2 win at Hibs, lets start fighting back i dont see what elese we can do there is no other option.

Have it.

Latest posts

Back