Alves

It was a bold decision by Murty because i certainly didn't expect to see Alves benched. I assumed Wilson or McCrorie would make way.

He put his neck on the line and called it correctly. Murty must have some set of baws on him.

He has not been anywhere near our best defender this year based on his performances.

In your opinion. His positioning is second to none and makes nearly every single header. His positioning is that good he hardly has to make a tackle. I would want him to start alongside McCrorie. Could learn so much from him.

It was a bold decision by Murty because i certainly didn't expect to see Alves benched. I assumed Wilson or McCrorie would make way.

He put his neck on the line and called it correctly. Murty must have some set of baws on him.

Or just used simple logic.

Don't fix what isn't broken

Murty may have thought that Partick at home was the game to give this pairing another go, gives the 2nd choices experience and no doubt Bruno will be back for the stiffer tests, in saying that it's Accies next so be interesting to see what he does. I think Bruno is our best centre back and personally would play him in all the games but fair play to Murty they played well again and didn't concede and a goal for McRorie. Murty comes across very well when being interviewed, I hope he is at Rangers for years to come.

Hopefully Murty has said to Bruno that Danny is still young for a defender and needs a wee run and just to bide his time for a few games. Everyone deserves a run, even if they are last choice in the squad...Danny is okay but for me, always going to need his hand held but has seemed to stand up with a younger defender alongside him this season. He's not been shaby, without being a standout and that is all we ask.

Bruno's record speaks for itself and Danny can't, and probably will never, get near it. This is where he should eventually comeback in and Wilson to step back.

As for McCrorie...Ross has made that place his own for now and Fabio and Danny need to fight to unseat him !

Back