Am I missing something about Timmy's new top?

Am I missing something about Timmy's new top?

Ok, in 87/88 they won the double.

But in 96/97 we did Nine In A Row :))

Did they not bring out a top years ago and advertised it as
" The strip that stopped 10 in a row " or some shyte like that
I could be totally wrong here

Nice to see they are using a Wolfetones line as their subheading. Sure there is a wee oo ah up the RA a few beats later.

Another post on here saying that their top had more Google searches than ours.....
This thread appears to explain that.

Sitting watching the tennis, and the green and grey radar kicks in and catches my eye.
The Mrs (no pics), says "Why, just why would someone wear that to Wimbledon".

I did say to her that they wear it to functions, engagements, weddings, funerals etc, so why not Wimbledon?

Tbh, I thought the All England Club may have have had some sort of dress code to avoid crap like this.

Sitting watching the tennis, and the green and grey radar kicks in and catches my eye.

I did say to her that they wear it to functions, engagements, weddings, funerals etc, so why not Wimbledon?

Tbh, I thought the All England Club may have have had some sort of dress code to avoid crap like this.

noticed this myself clown

Sean O’verweight appears at Court number 1 on charges of crimes against fashion

Sean O’verweight appears at Court number 1 on charges of crimes against fashion
I'm glad they do it, it just confirms any suspicion and synergises with the beady eyes, yellow teeth, and forehead moustache , it acts in the same sort of way that warns you to keep away from wasps and bees.

It is bizarre that Wimbledon have a players dress code yet let tramps inside with football tops on, regardless of the team.

I'm on holiday right now and one family are going for their fourth night in a row decked out in their new away top. Bogging.

On the flight back from Dubai yesterday. One of them wearing a scabby top, tracksuit bottoms and carrying a matching rucksack. He must of been in his mid 40s

Back