Am i reading too much into this?

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
On new website when you click on team you can then click on individual players and brings their picture up.

Only 2 players who dont have a picture are polster and barker.

Polster away by looks of it.

Can we hope we are in the process of offloading barker or just a coincidence?

As long as it's not Barker out in exchange for Kamberi as someone mentioned earlier.

If we were to get a fee for both that would be something.

On new website when you click on team you can then click on individual players and brings their picture up.

Here’s hoping!

Nothing for Ross McCrorie either.

I'm sure he'll be away as well. Needs regular first team football somewhere. No longer a kid/youngster.

With Ross would it maybe just be that he was still down with Portsmouth when the new photos were taken? As his loan was extended to cover the play offs?
Possibly mate. But they could quite easily have photoshoped it in the short term, I'm sure.

Either way, I still think he'll be away as well.

cVI0zP6.gif

With Ross would it maybe just be that he was still down with Portsmouth when the new photos were taken? As his loan was extended to cover the play offs?

Whether it was because he was down south when the photo was taken the unfortunate thing is IMO he is not good enough to get us where we need to be.

We can but hope

You have to presume there's something going on there with Barker... you can see him in the training videos so why didn't he get his photo done? Polster's missing as well and then it's confirmed last night he's away...

You could certainly be forgiven for thinking there's maybe something in this.

Incidentally 23 available now Doc is 27 so wouldn't be surprised if Kamberi signs and Barker is used as a makeweight.

I reckon realistically we will shed another couple , Baker a certainty to go , and we will perhaps sign two players . We need to integrate big Mayo and wee Kennedy into the squad . If Alfie does leave we will obviously sign a replacement for him as well but that will be it , 3 players max I reckon .

Any sort of fee similar to Polster would be excellent if we get offers for Jones, Murphy and Stewart in I can see them being moved on if it allows us to bring in some top quality for the right wing like Skov Olsen or Kerk

If you’re starting a thread on FF about some minor detail then there’s a 99.9% chance you’re reading too much into it.

Back