Amazing PR for the club- well done this fan

hammer-time

was reading a twitter post about last night's match and noticed this on the same thread;

My first time in #Scotland and I got to see@ Rangers FC play
live! All I can say is WOW! Such an electrifying atmosphere...

Great fans! Hospitality didn't accept card payment, only cash and I didn't have cash on me
but this Rangers fan paid for my drink..

It's kind gestures like this that turn visitors into life long fans. Great game and great victory..I wish
@RangersFC
all the best in the in the @Europa League
#Rangersfc
#Europa League

ECC1FGkXoAAlZwW

Dont know who the bloke is that helped this guy out but well done to him as he has got us another fan for life..

was reading a twitter post about last night's match and noticed this on the same thread;

My first time in #Scotland and I got to see@ Rangers FC play
live! All I can say is WOW! Such an electrifying atmosphere...

Great fans! Hospitality didn't accept card payment, only cash and I didn't have cash on me
but this Rangers fan paid for my drink..

It's kind gestures like this that turn visitors into life long fans. Great game and great victory..I wish
@RangersFC
all the best in the in the @Europa League
#Rangersfc
#Europa League

ECC1FGkXoAAlZwW

Dont know who the bloke is that helped this guy out but well done to him as he has got us another fan for life..

Excellent story.

A lot of good hearted people like that in our support, their hospitality is second to none when it comes to helping out those who show respect. Good lad!

It's just fantastic. There are so many many good hearted people in our support. I have so many memories of kind acts from fellow fans from the time I was a wee boy when George Brown the Rangers director came over to me on the football special train returning from Dundee and pinning a Rangers badge onto my lapel.

Most of us will have some story or another about fellow fans kindness. I remember when I was 7 going to Ibrox myself, getting a lift over the turnstile and getting lost after the game. Wandered crying along Paisley Rd West and a group of fans looked after me, got me something to eat and made sure I got safely home. Acts such as that cemented my lifelong love for The Rangers. God bless them.

Ade won't forget this gentleman's kindness and always associate it with his love for Rangers.

I can go to work and pay on bus by card, buy lunch almost anywhere by card including small businesses, go to any number of pubs and clubs and not require cash and pay a taxi home by card.

Beyond backwards in this day and age not having a card reader. Some businesses are becoming card only not that I agree with that.

Move with the times or lose out.

I can go to work and pay on bus by card, buy lunch almost anywhere by card including small businesses, go to any number of pubs and clubs and not require cash and pay a taxi home by card.

Beyond backwards in this day and age not having a card reader. Some businesses are becoming card only not that I agree with that.

Totally agree.

I can think of no rational reason as to why hospitality do not utilise card payments.

Bar 72 takes cards now

Back