Amo speaks

Spot on from Amo. Whenever there is someone near the likes of Goldson then notice he'll always just shout at them and pass on the buck.

Interesting he feels it’s not lack of quality either but more application to help each other. The standard of player is decent, we have proved we are a good side.
Needs to come from the players, the games come thick and fast next month and there is no time to build up confidence and work our way through this. Bodies on the line and win games of football

Interesting he feels it’s not lack of quality either but more application to help each other. The standard of player is decent, we have proved we are a good side.
Needs to come from the players, the games come thick and fast next month and there is no time to build up confidence and work our way through this. Bodies on the line and win games of football
Your last sentence in particular applies to lack of Goldson putting his body on the line, far too many times he turns his body at shots, and yes has been responsible for goals lost.

Your last sentence in particular applies to lack of Goldson putting his body on the line, far too many times he turns his body at shots, and yes has been responsible for goals lost.
Gio isn’t devoid of any criticism but I do still back him when I know plenty are vocal about wanting him gone. Once those players cross the line he can’t make them head a ball or as you say block a ball without being a shitebag, he could maybe hold them accountable by dropping them but we are clearly not in a position to drop any of our big players underperforming or not

Gio isn’t devoid of any criticism but I do still back him when I know plenty are vocal about wanting him gone. Once those players cross the line he can’t make them head a ball or as you say block a ball without being a shitebag, he could maybe hold them accountable by dropping them but we are clearly not in a position to drop any of our big players underperforming or not
Why are we not in a position to drop players who cause us to lose goals by being timid ,pray tell.

When they watch games back together, and see for example, Goldson ducking out of an aerial challenge, which leads to a goal.

Surely they ask him what the f@ck he was doing?

Same goes for capitulations from other players.

For me a Rangers centre back puts his body and face on the line to clear and block the ball.

Many of the Rangers greats have done this, imo Goldson doesn't have this in his locker and it's noticeable on matchdays when he pulls out of putting himself at risk, there's a reason he's missed very little football and that's the trade off with him.
If you don't go in hard you seldom get injured.

When was the last time you seen Goldson with a real robust hard bastard challenge, very few times that I have witnessed.

Decent big cb but just off the required levels of do or die attitude for me.

Some truth in what he says but this is more negative articles by the press to put us in a bad light.

Back