Amoruso the Actor

attack-hands

Former Rangers star Lorenzo Amoruso reveals the drastic career change Sean Connery urged him to pursue
The iconic film star suggested the Italian's true calling may not have been football.

Former Rangers captain Lorenzo Amoruso has revealed Sean Connery urged him to quit football to become an actor.

The original 007 was a friend of former Ibrox chief David Murray and would regularly appear in the dressing room before matches.

Connery was seemingly taken aback by Amoruso's style and physique, proposing a rather drastic career change to the Italian centre-back.

The 48-year-old, speaking on Instagram Live, admitted he politely dismissed the legendary actor's offer.

Amoruso said: “He is a big fan of the Rangers and often came to visit us in the changing rooms because he was a friend of David Murray.

"At the time I had a long hair, a moustache, I was trendy and once he told me if I had ever thought of being an actor, since I also had the physique and I knew English.

I thought I couldn’t love Amo any more when he confessed to being the only living male ever addicted to Baileys.

Then there was the heart and hand tale from the hotel concierge of being inundated with complaints because the big man was rattling two at a time in his suite
“I think someone’s being hurt up there” :D

And rightly so the big handsome bastard
29197257_1873629579322455_8272793051517157376_o.jpg

Back