An action plan to have them removed from the broomloan

I have a very simplistic way of looking at this,The beating heart of Rangers F.C. the fans rallied round and protected the clubs history and future from the haters and vultures who tried to rape and destroy our wonderful club,Nobody but our own tried to aid help or defend our club,Scottish football authority's the press/media even politicians joined in the hatefest,We owe nothing to anyone but our own.

The scummy bastards should not have their own 'end' at our stadium. It totally dilutes the home adavantage, whereas we are marginalised at the peado dome.

Regardless of every other argument for sticking them in the corner, and there are a fair few, from a sporting advantage perspective there should be as few tramps in our stadium as possible, in an area where they have minimal impact.

I have nothing but contempt for these scum and I don't care who I upset,our fans should be first and foremost in the clubs priority,Ibrox is our stadium the Broomie is filled every other week with our fans,when the vermin visit why should any loyal Rangers fans be moved to accommodate them.

url

It feels so good to have a deep clean....i feel cleansed.

Ok, the problem hasn't been completely eradicated but it is much more contained with less chance of infection.

let me say right away i thought you were farting in the wind and there was no chance of anything coming of this.so a massive congratulations and thanks a million,very well done .

Back