An action plan to have them removed from the broomloan

Even when we were winning 9 in a row it was an obscenity to see them getting an entire end of the stadium.
And yes, I was there when Mo scored in the last minute and it wouldn't have mattered how many of the dregs were polluting our stadium, the most important factor was we grubbed them in the final moments and it was all about us and not about them.

Bin this thread it's embarrassing i hate they cants more than anyone but what makes oldfirm games is a large away support.
I take it papasmurf was not at the game when mojo scored the last minute winner part of the fun was when we scored the broomloan emptied in seconds.

Aye, OK, since you’ve told us to bin it.

No, actually, admin will decide what should and shouldn’t be binned.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but there's also our Goalkeeper to think about. 2nd half he has them behind him shouting abuse where at park head its half and half. If it's our own fans behind him then surely that's an extra advantage as he's doesn't need to worry about abuse or worse when fetching the ball.

The main gripe about the Celtic support is that it always looks from the tv cameras that they have half the stadium, and when we play them at the piggery you can hardly see the Rangers support because we are stuck in a corner.

Its only a issue because they have been winning most of the time, but think how sweet it will be when we get a win, the more of them there is when we beat them better.

That day is coming soon.

That is another issue the board need to try and take up with Sky. It is sickening that Celtic fans are always shown in abundance and we are like shown for brief seconds. It is no coincidence that it has got worse when Setanta collapsed. There is no doubt many bigots got jobs with Sky and allowed to continue there biased propaganda. Even the current Old Firm advert has 2/3 Celtic fans and only 1/3 of us. All designed to propel Celtic as the NO1 club to the viewer and obviously spin interest and potential merchandise, etc.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but there's also our Goalkeeper to think about. 2nd half he has them behind him shouting abuse where at park head its half and half. If it's our own fans behind him then surely that's an extra advantage as he's doesn't need to worry about abuse or worse when fetching the ball.
It was the thing that got me thinking. After the flare was thrown 'near' Wes, it was clear he was affected by it. It's in our powers to ensure that doesn't happen again.

It was the thing that got me thinking. After the flare was thrown 'near' Wes, it was clear he was affected by it. It's in our powers to ensure that doesn't happen again.

Stewards across the length of the Brommloan make them feel hemmed in. And also make sure the old bill are filming them for the entire game.

When we beat them I want more of our fans there.
There can be no arguing that more mentally challengeds watching us beat them is ever preferable to more Bears getting to see it.
this all day long,, it should never be about them ,it should be about us ,,them c@nts can suffer in their own shithole hovels when we beat them at Ibrox ,with 49.000 bears giving it big licks from all 4 sides of Ibrox

It really winds me up when people mention how we weren't complaining when we were winning.

YES WE WERE. We banned then outright during 9iar. We complained when wibble was allowed to parade toilet brush teeth around Ibrox, we complained when the toley goalie was allowed to run around Ibrox with a CFC champions flag.

The reason we are complaining more about it now is we are so far behind them the advantages they gain from the current set up are starting to matter, not to mention the very real risk of a pitch invasion if/when they reach 10.

A distraction. The more of the Kent’s in the ground ( In their pen) when we get back t9 habitually humiliatingly them the better.
Come over to my place anyone ?

I think some might be interested to hear there was a meeting today with supporters clubs arranged totally independently from Rangers.

Bearing in mind the guys in attendance are the ones who go every week. The feeling was the allocation should not be cut and was “wrong” instead they decided to push for a fairer allocation basically meaning same allocation for Celtic but a larger one for us.

The group will form a committee and arrange for meetings to discuss all the points (there was a few). Rangers and the SLO have heard about the meeting and the plan is to meet them shortly to raise some points.

To sum up a group of the supporters club committee members decided to get together and discuss some of the things supporters clubs felt important to raise.

I wasn’t at the meeting and this isn’t my belief...it seems this might’ve just got a lot harder.

I think some might be interested to hear there was a meeting today with supporters clubs arranged totally independently from Rangers.

Bearing in mind the guys in attendance are the ones who go every week. The feeling was the allocation should not be cut and was “wrong” instead they decided to push for a fairer allocation basically meaning same allocation for Celtic but a larger one for us.

The group will form a committee and arrange for meetings to discuss all the points (there was a few). Rangers and the SLO have heard about the meeting and the plan is to meet them shortly to raise some points.

To sum up a group of the supporters club committee members decided to get together and discuss some of the things supporters clubs felt important to raise.

I wasn’t at the meeting and this isn’t my belief...it seems this might’ve just got a lot harder.
That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Would be interesting to know who was in attendance and what size and number of SC were represented.

Our club organiser was at it .as usual he and the people who were at it have missed the point .we give them the whole broomloan while we are stuck up in the back of beyond.we are treated like second class citizens at the piggery.in myo opinon if the people who attended it are like our club organiser then they are only interested in themselves.

so there was 50,000 at the meeting? If not it's not really representative of "guys that go every week" is it?

That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Would be interesting to know who was in attendance and what size and number of SC were represented.

The Privileged Few are organizing under the guise of being concerned about the "impact on RSC's".

Bad news. I wonder if any of those fans sit in the Broomloan?

I keep going back to one thing.

There should be an away section for league games, I accept that European competitions may have different rules. All league opponents should get that section.

That is fair to everyone, and there are no security issues.

In that way numbers and percentages become irrelevant. It is as simple as telling every other club "that is your allocation, sell as many tickets to your support as you can, you won't be getting any more."

There is no room for complaint if it is done that way.

On that point then,there is no way the Scum fans are going to accept a cut on their tickets to let more of us in.
Liewell would love nothing more than slapping us down and pandering to the tramps.

The Privileged Few are organizing under the guise of being concerned about the "impact on RSC's".
Bear in mind that this issue was only one of many discussed, the meeting wasn't organised because of it.
A poll of season ticket holders who are the life blood of the clubs revenueshould be taken

Not rsc whose members might not be season ticket holders

This shire needs to end we don’t need them to sell out or stadium the corner and that’s it
To be fair the RSC meeting wasn't solely about this.
For what it's worth our RSC averages around 90 each home game, we have a standing order with the ticket office for 2 tickets for two members who for whatever reason don't have a season ticket, they still go to every home game, buy programmes, food, merchandise etc.

I think the views of the Bears who are season ticket holders in the Family Stand, should be the first to be considered. It's us who are being removed to accommodate the filth. I don't want to go back to the Piggery ever again, but that decision should not make my views on wanting them out the Broomloan any the less valid. It's our seats that are being taken away to be moved to other seats with less than perfect viewing. First and foremost it's how the filth allocation effects the Bears at Ibrox, away tickets to the Piggery is in my humble opinion is a secondary consideration. Thank you.

Rangers don't play at Ibrox every week.So your point is invalid.There is 9000+ on the CCCS that want to actually go every week.
Season ticket holders are shunted to the side to accommodate the scum so it should be a straight up and down vote as to whether they want them moved or not. That opinion is no more or less “invalid” than yours.

I think the views of the Bears who are season ticket holders in the Family Stand, should be the first to be considered. It's us who are being removed to accommodate the filth. I don't want to go back to the Piggery ever again, but that decision should not make my views on wanting them out the Broomloan any the less valid. It's our seats that are being taken away to be moved to other seats with less than perfect viewing. First and foremost it's how the filth allocation effects the Bears at Ibrox, away tickets to the Piggery is in my humble opinion is a secondary consideration. Thank you.

Me too

The only people who should be consulted are those with season tickets in the Broomloan who are forced from their seats twice a season whilst we roll out the red carpet for the scum.

Too much self preservation from a minority of supporters who don’t want to miss out on their piggery ticket once in a while.

Why should fans who put their hard earned cash into our club miss 2 of the biggest games off the season so that’s some bloke sitting elsewhere gets to 3-4 of these matches?

Pure selfishness, pure and simple.

I’ve been going to away games but would gladly see my trips to the piggery limited to once every 2-3 years if it meant I didn’t have to see 7500 of them in a high profile position in our ground.

Add another volunteer for that.

I was there the day Johnston scored and it was the fact that it was him that had scored that made it special, not the number of tims in the stadium or how quickly they left.

You're completely missing the point. Our fans get kettled in and out of their midden, forced to stand behind fences whilst we wait for their fans to be allowed to make their way into the piggery, right past the entrance to the diddy away supporter corner that they allow us. Then, we're tucked away in a wee shitey out of sight of the TV cameras crappy section, whilst we give the scum prime TV coverage taking up an entire end behind our goals.

It's deliberate by them. It's all about marginalising our club's image and creating an image that they are the bigger club. They do this every week with their pathetic attendance figures inflated for the empty seat fans who never ever appear in their midden unless they are playing us or in europe, whilst our fans fill our ground every weekend.

If you're happy to have them continue to wipe the floor with us on the global TV marketing stage, then that's up to you. I've had enough of it though. The merest start of our rebalancing of this grossly inequitous situation is to get the tramps out the broomy and in where all the other away fans are housed. We should also make them wait behind police lines whilst our fans make their way into our stadium. We need a right of way for fans coming from the Wee Rangers Club.

They treat us like animals at the piggery, whilst we give them a whole end to spout their terrorist anthems. It's time to put them in the corner like every other away support. Marginalise them, intimidate them, show them that they are not entitled to any more or any less than any other group of visiting fans. The days of giving them a full stand, whilst we are herded into a corner at their midden, need to end. I'm right behind Papa Smurf and the massive effort he's put in so far.

Exac

Exactly what should be happening, if Celtic dont play ball then start threatening their allocation at Ibrox!

Remember this is the Family Stand we're talking about......the kids who go there are the life blood of our club. They really deserve better treatment.

....and the filth who sit in their seats twice a season deserve to be treated no better than any other visiting fan. :mad:

Not read much of this thread, but there was such a high demand on here for tickets for the New Year game and absolutely no indication that any of those fans would be billing to boycott future games at the Piggery or see our allocation cut altogether.

Careful with the “my seat” chat.

The only people who should be consulted are those with season tickets in the Broomloan who are forced from their seats twice a season whilst we roll out the red carpet for the scum.

Too much self preservation from a minority of supporters who don’t want to miss out on their piggery ticket once in a while.

Why should fans who put their hard earned cash into our club miss 2 of the biggest games off the season so that’s some bloke sitting elsewhere gets to 3-4 of these matches?

I’ve been going to away games but would gladly see my trips to the piggery limited to once every 2-3 years if it meant I didn’t have to see 7500 of them in a high profile position in our ground.

Its nothing do with RSC's getting a raw deal this is about a group of rather privileged individuals who get furnished with tickets to Saville Row who are unhappy that they may be losing their bi-annual jolly.

The less of them the better coz the way this is going its not going to end well. In saying that we need to start knocking the bravado right out of them on the pitch

Maybe not the ONLY people whose views should be considered, but I certainly agree that those of our fans and young fans who are bumped out of their seats to accommodate the filth should be the most important people to consult.

Back