An evening with Ian Ferguson

Hehaw

Club have sent out emails for a night with Ian Ferguson on the 23rd of October in Club72 lounge at £72 per person (seems expensive tbh)

Is this usually the going rate for events with former players?

Don’t know but to me that seems a good deal , with a 2 course meal , half bottle of wine or a drink token. Inside the stadium and in the company of a Rangers legend.

I can't answer your question in terms of the going rate. However, that price is scandalous and is just another example of the club ripping the pi55.

Bisgrove talked about families facing challenging times in his interview with H&H and not even a week later we're launching another strip and flogging nights with ex-players.

Just sums up the division between club and fans right now.

I really resent every penny I give to the club now. The £180 euro fiasco was the tipping point for me.

I can't answer your question in terms of the going rate. However, that price is scandalous and is just another example of the club ripping the pi55.

Bisgrove talked about families facing challenging times in his interview with H&H and not even a week later we're launching another strip and flogging nights with ex-players.

I really resent every penny I give to the club now. The £180 euro fiasco was the tipping point for me.

Is it the club or is it someone like 5 Stars that’s putting the dinner on?

Seems like a decent deal to me. A quality 2 course meal would set you back £25-30. Say another £25 on the drink and £20 to listen to and meet Ian Ferguson.

100 quid a head when it was in the Hilton for Brian Laudrup with no drinks included

So this seems ok in comparison to what would be usual

Would love to go but too expensive for a night like this for me, especially at this time.
My son seen him at the Louden a number of years ago and I missed out through illness. Said it was a great night and won a framed picture in the raffle.
Think it cost a tenner and you got a free pie. More in my price range:D
I’m sure anyone going will love it.

The bottom line is the club need to raise finances, do you suggest we stop rising money?

I don’t get why everyone seems to think everyone needs to buy everything and in doing so they are skint. If you want to buy the 4th strip or go to the fergie night do it, If you don’t then don’t

The bottom line is the club need to raise finances, do you suggest we stop rising money?

I don’t get why everyone seems to think everyone needs to buy everything and in doing so they are skint. If you want to buy the 4th strip or go to the fergie night do it, If you don’t then don’t
Don't think the club will be getting much unless they are tied in with 5 stars

Back