An evening with Papac and Jelavic

An interesting and different one. Does sound like it could be good with the right host and questions.

Chris Bett from H&H calling him Sasa “Papic” really ripped my knitting much more than it should have :D

Probably some really interesting insights in this one. With the right line of questioning of course. Two of my favourite players from that era.

Papac has obviously gone on to become a cult hero at Rangers. Deservedly so imo.

Should have got big Dado in just for a piss up, so he could get the tunes going :))

Probably some really interesting insights in this one. With the right line of questioning of course. Two of my favourite players from that era.

Papac has obviously gone on to become a cult hero at Rangers. Deservedly so imo.

Should have got big Dado in just for a piss up, so he could get the tunes going :))

Big man only drinks milk.

I hope they do a cool video montage that includes Papac arriving in suit and shades in his Picasso.

Mental (and offensive) that you'd assume our support don't speak Croatian and Bosnian. Or whatever those countries speak.
They are actually both from Bosnia, so I presume they were able to communicate fairly easily during their careers!.

I absolutely loved Papac

I still believe he didn't understand all the abuse he got off McGregor though!

Would love to attend this, but off the the Hydro that night!

Has anyone managed to get a refund for this?

The Ticket Office have thus far not replied to any emails sent in regards to this. Not even so much as an acknowledgement of receipt. I've no other options to get in contact with the Ticket Office either due to scaled back operations since the Covid era.

The event was indefinitely postponed with the extended run in the EL we had last season, and no further Comms has been issued. Tickets were sold directly by the Club.

I've currently £210 tied up in this.

Coincidentally I'm also still awaiting a refund for the cancelled Sunderland fixture. If anyone else has been able to get a response from the Ticket Office on these refunds, I'd appreciate being told how.

Has anyone managed to get a refund for this?

The Ticket Office have thus far not replied to any emails sent in regards to this. Not even so much as an acknowledgement of receipt. I've no other options to get in contact with the Ticket Office either due to scaled back operations since the Covid era.

The event was indefinitely postponed with the extended run in the EL we had last season, and no further Comms has been issued. Tickets were sold directly by the Club.

I've currently £210 tied up in this.
Bump.

Back