An Evening with Paul Gascoigne - Glasgow, Sunday 9th September 2018

mdingwall

Administrator

An Evening with Paul Gascoigne

Sunday 9th September 2018

The Hilton Glasgow

The Longest Forty Production Co. is delighted to announce a fantastic night with former Newcastle, Tottenham Hotspur, Lazio, Rangers, Middlesbrough, Everton, Burnley & England star Paul Gascoigne & some special guests and former team mates. Hosted by David Tanner, the event includes a three course gourmet dinner, tales from team mates, followed by some incredible, behind the scenes stories and tales from Gazza himself.

Standard Tickets are now on sale, along with a very limited number of VIP places which include 1 hour meet & greet with Paul, a personalised commemorative photograph, a complimentary drinks reception, and premium seating at the event.

Tickets: www.GazzaGla.eventbrite.co.uk

Sounds really good.

Pricey but definitely be worth it.

What an absolute hero Gazza is. Hopefully he’s in great spirits and the place is packed out for him.

Went to one at the thistle hotel 5year ago for my stag do. Brilliant night! Growing up Gazza was and still is my hero. Great to see him still going and looking healthy

I don’t know what it is ,we have signed better players than the big man before however this one has sent a few of them apoplectic with rage ,I remember David Edgar saying in this weeks H&H that they are ready to combust at the slightest thing at the moment ,this looks to be happening ,it’s like watching the planet earth from above and launching a big lafferty rocket right in there and seeing all the wee explosions lighting up everywhere

Went to the equivalent evening in Newcastle a few months back. Well worth it. Worth being aware Gazza's not there to sign loads of tops or books unfortunately. His agent limits this on the night as there is an auction for memorabilia which he will personally sign for you when you've paid for the item (at least there was at the one I went to). I picked up a canvas of the iconic 1990 World Cup image of him walking off the pitch at the end. You'll have a great evening!

Back