An excellent performance after a tough week

Wasn’t confident before the game after how knackered the team looked on Thur night. Pretty comfortable afternoon and could have scored more if our decision making / final ball had been better.

2-0 going on 5 (should have had penalties), opposition should have been down to 10 men before the restart and we missed a few opportunities on top of their keeper saving them from a hiding.

Players emptied the tank and got the win we thoroughly deserved.

Rest up and we go and win on Friday at Easter Road.

Motherwell were in fine form coming into Today’s game.

We were shattered after Thursday, I thought it would have been one of those games where we struggled. However, We were comfortable without playing particularly well.

Good three points.

I was pretty happy with today. Thought Arfield and Aribo were very good.

Kent looks ‘off’ at the moment...need him to have that confidence to run at defenders.

on Morelos, when I saw the celebration I went ‘oh no’...but ref was desperate to book him

Not being a Debbie Downer I didn't want to post before the match that I thought we would drop points today, so absolutely delighted to be proved wrong. Not that I thought we weren't good enough, just because it's been such a tough week.

We done very well today, that wasn't an easy match.

Couldn't agree more. Feel like this today might just give us the confidence to get through these 3 massive games. No surrender Rangers

Agreed. I know it’s in vogue to slag off the quality of the spfl on here, but make no mistake, Motherwell are no mugs. They’re a good side, especially at fir park. That was a very good performance and result.

Well done to the team everybody played their part against a very strong 12 man Motherwell team ,the only worry I have is Kent ,is there something wrong with the lad, doesn't seem to be his former self special mention for Aribo he had a great game today as did Arfield and Nico

Agreed -- a good performance.

At half time I feared we'd be struggling to get this over the line by 90 mins, but what we saw today was a DOGGED display from players who I suspect may be beginning to build a siege mentality.

Certainly, when we went down to 10 men we battled for everything, but in a controlled fashion.
I was very impressed with the team today.

And a word for SG, using his subs to run the clock down.
And bringing the right guys on at that.

3 points away from home against a team in form,down to 10 men for part of the game.a clean sheet also, well done rangers.

Not being a Debbie Downer I didn't want to post before the match that I thought we would drop points today, so absolutely delighted to be proved wrong. Not that I thought we weren't good enough, just because it's been such a tough week.

We done very well today, that wasn't an easy match.
Ditto. I was worried today but we were by far the better team. A good show of resilience from us after 3 really hard games.

Saw Motherwell. against Hearts last week. Much like the hospitality, I thought they were reasonable. But not a team we should be afraid of. My only concern was the mental toughness to go again for the third time in a week. And a fucking oaf of a referee

Agree 100% with the OP tough week for the lads. We turned up we were the better team and got the 3 points it's all we can ask for.

I was more nervous about this game than I was Young Boys, but we were never in any danger.

It was a really solid win at a tricky venue after such a tough week of big draining games.

Gritty performance today especially after the week we've had.

Have we set some sort of record for the amount of chances squandered along with some great goalkeeping in our last 4 games.

Thought we defended well today and Aribo looks better further forward, Kent not quite there yet his touch not as it was but he'll turn the corner and hopefully Jones can get back soon.

They deserve plenty credit

Tired team and went unchanged. Kept it simple we didnt overplay.

Got a wee bit flappy around the hour mark but Alfie's goal was a settler.

A brilliant three points today.

Back